New Boy Offerings at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

JPVonDrake

A new boy's experience called "Cool Dude" is now available to book at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at World of Disney in Downtown Disney Marketplace.

"Cool Dude" offers hair style, colored gels / sparkles and Mickey stencils for boys age 3+. The male makeover lasts approximately 20 minutes and cost $10.00 plus tax.

Guest can call the boutique at 1-407-WDW-STYLE for information and reservations for both the boy and girl offerings.

Who wants to be the first WDW Magic Cool Dude?:sohappy:

Adult must accompany and remain with child throughout the experience. All members of the party will be able to sit in an adjacent seating area in the boutique. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to appointment time, child will be seated at first available chair. A credit card is required at time of booking. A cancellation fee equal to the cost of the service requested will apply for cancellations within 24 hours or for any no shows. Child must arrive with hair combed or brushed through and clean, bare fingernails. While the minimum age is 3, the Boutique will not turn away any adult who wishes to be come a princess or cool dude. Prices and offerings are always subject to change without notice.

maryszhi

that is so cute, however my male cousin who is 5 wouldnt go because that he would be the only boy. i give alot of props to your nephew, for having alot of courage

Upvote 0

maryszhi

They need to do a pirate look for the boys...that would be so cute
i know, when we went to cinderellas royal table after we got ours done at bbb @ MK, he put on his pirates outfit and i put some eyelinear and make up to look him look like a pirate. i ran to the mall and bought some nice, but cheap makeup. it worked like a charm
everybody loved it and asked where we got it. when i told them i did it, they had me do their sons. thank got i had extra applicators and qtips

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom