New Boy Offerings at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

JPVonDrake

A new boy's experience called "Cool Dude" is now available to book at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at World of Disney in Downtown Disney Marketplace.

"Cool Dude" offers hair style, colored gels / sparkles and Mickey stencils for boys age 3+. The male makeover lasts approximately 20 minutes and cost $10.00 plus tax.

Guest can call the boutique at 1-407-WDW-STYLE for information and reservations for both the boy and girl offerings.

Who wants to be the first WDW Magic Cool Dude?:sohappy:

Adult must accompany and remain with child throughout the experience. All members of the party will be able to sit in an adjacent seating area in the boutique. Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to appointment time, child will be seated at first available chair. A credit card is required at time of booking. A cancellation fee equal to the cost of the service requested will apply for cancellations within 24 hours or for any no shows. Child must arrive with hair combed or brushed through and clean, bare fingernails. While the minimum age is 3, the Boutique will not turn away any adult who wishes to be come a princess or cool dude. Prices and offerings are always subject to change without notice.

maggiegrace1

My Nephew got his hair done there in april.. It was so cute.. and everyone complimented him.. He is 4

Attachments

• jacks.jpg
    jacks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 158
  • jacks hair.jpg
    jacks hair.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0

wisconsinminnie

Thanks for the pictures....this is a great service and such a good price! I was worried that my son would be left out but now this gives us something to look forward to!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Well thats nice that they have figured out a way to include boys. Our girls love going to Libby Lu's so I am sure when we go in June with the whole girl scout troop we will have to include a stop off at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
That's pretty neat.

But why does a boy have to have clean, bare fingernails (not that he wouldn't:lol: ) ?

Child must arrive with hair combed or brushed through and clean, bare fingernails.

Upvote 0

EpcotGrl

*giggles* I have this great mental image of a little boy coming out as MINI-Ryan Seacrest...:lookaroun :lol:

But I AM glad they've managed to incorporate the boys in this experience! :)

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

Is it wrong that I am a girl, and I think that the boy look is pretty darn cool?:lookaroun

I wish they had something cheaper like that for the girls.....I totally love the bright colors and mickey confetti. Throw in some glitter, and I'm set!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

maelstrom

JP, if I recall correctly, the most expensive princess package includes a princess dress. How does that work out for adult princesses? I'm pretty small, just about child sized, but I wouldn't fit into the largest princess dress (oh, how I've tried). I want a my-size Sleeping Beauty dress. :\

I think my boyfriend would want to get the coloured gel and sparkles in his hair even though he's going to be 23 next month.

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
maelstrom said:
JP, if I recall correctly, the most expensive princess package includes a princess dress. How does that work out for adult princesses? I'm pretty small, just about child sized, but I wouldn't fit into the largest princess dress (oh, how I've tried). I want a my-size Sleeping Beauty dress. :\

I think my boyfriend would want to get the coloured gel and sparkles in his hair even though he's going to be 23 next month.

If a Princess has grown to big for our larges gowns, the price you would normally pay for the gown is deducted from your bill. You will still enjoy the full makeover and photo package. You also can decide if you would like to purchase your wand / shoes or not. Simply discuss this with your Fairy Godmother in training when you go.

Enjoy! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

maelstrom

JPVonDrake said:
If a Princess has grown to big for our larges gowns, the price you would normally pay for the gown is deducted from your bill. You will still enjoy the full makeover and photo package. You also can decide if you would like to purchase your wand / shoes or not. Simply discuss this with your Fairy Godmother in training when you go.

Enjoy! :sohappy:

Thanks, JP! Very helpful. Any plans to start making larger princess gowns? My guess is no.

I'm happy because the largest Tinker Bell shoes fit me. Barely, but they fit.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

This is so cool that they finally are thinking about the boys, especially for those moms who have one girl and one boy, so it doesn't seem like his sister is getting everything.

Upvote 0

raven

maggiegrace1 said:
My Nephew got his hair done there in april.. It was so cute.. and everyone complimented him.. He is 4
Yeah. And look at that stylist! The look on her face tell us she's just loves doing the make-overs. :lol:

Upvote 0

Teenchy

maelstrom said:
Thanks, JP! Very helpful. Any plans to start making larger princess gowns? My guess is no.

I'm happy because the largest Tinker Bell shoes fit me. Barely, but they fit.

I know I have seen Halloween costumes that are made for adults. I have never seen them at the parks but I have seen them in Costume stores and I even think I have seen some in the Disney Merchandise Catalog around Halloween time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom