New black and teal graphic MagicBands now available

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Its been 6 years between trips. I don't see us getting back after this trip for a while. Wouldn't any long range uses for the band be dead by then? Battery wise?
The battery in the MagicBand 2.0 is in the center "puck" piece. You can swap a fresh battery puck into an existing band with a small screwdriver. It's the reason I never would have dreamed of ordering an original MB but will probably get a special 2.0.

Uncle Lupe

The battery in the MagicBand 2.0 is in the center "puck" piece. You can swap a fresh battery puck into an existing band with a small screwdriver. It's the reason I never would have dreamed of ordering an original MB but will probably get a special 2.0.
Good point. With our luck MB 3.0 or 4.0 wont by fit then :hilarious:

I'm sorry with your puck your out of luck. Have a magical day.

MickeyMomV

When I look at the parks app they are both available for $27.99 but when I look at the actual web site only the frozen one is available and it shows $22.99. Seems kinda odd. Also does anybody know if some of the bands still offer "extra's" when hitting the touch points? Ie sounds and voices.

JaxFLBear

When I look at the parks app they are both available for $27.99 but when I look at the actual web site only the frozen one is available and it shows $22.99. Seems kinda odd. Also does anybody know if some of the bands still offer "extra's" when hitting the touch points? Ie sounds and voices.
Only Limited Edition MagicBands which currently retail for $32.99 will have special effects at the touch points.

Courtney6682

Slightly off topic...but wasn't it last summer that the BB8 bands were offered free of charge along with the regular colors? Any word if there will be something similar this summer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom