New Birnbaum

Ringo8n24

Original Poster
Where is the new edition of Birnbaum's WDW? I buy one each year, but I cannot find a 2006 edition. They usually come out towards the end of the year or beginning of the edition year. Barnes and Noble only has 2005. Did they stop printing them?

Ringo8n24

Original Poster

jim1051

book

It's been out for a while. I know borders has the new one. Barnes probably does too. Someone just trying to unlad the old ones. Ask someone to check inventory. Or goto amazon.com

Ringo8n24

Original Poster
HauntedPirate said:

I got my order in at Amazon and was so thrilled when they emailed me that it would be delivered within 3 days. I ordered the DVD Modern Marvels WDW with it all with free shipping. Then, I got an email yesterday that the Birnbaum WDW 2006 is in high demand and on backorder for at least a month in case anyone else is looking for it. It seems to be in short-supply lately. At least I get to watch the Modern Marvels DVD until then. :animwink:

Sweetums

I got mine a few months ago in preparation for our trip next week. :sohappy:

I also, for the first time, bought the "Unofficial" guide and I really like it as well. I like having both--the Birnbaum "official" with all the nice pictures plus the REALLY in depth information of the "unofficial".

Haven't tried Passporter yet, but it sounds like it is a good one as well. Maybe I'll get that too to keep me satiated until Monday when we leave...:)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Sweetums said:
I got mine a few months ago in preparation for our trip next week. :sohappy:

I also, for the first time, bought the "Unofficial" guide and I really like it as well. I like having both--the Birnbaum "official" with all the nice pictures plus the REALLY in depth information of the "unofficial".

Haven't tried Passporter yet, but it sounds like it is a good one as well. Maybe I'll get that too to keep me satiated until Monday when we leave...:)

Sunday arrival for us! :sohappy:

lifeguard1020

I definately agree...

thejohn said:
passporter rocks

I fully agree...
I hadn't seen this before a few weeks ago when I saw it on the shelf and on a whim decided to buy it...I was pleasantly surprised...I think it is one of the best put together guides that I have ever seen...their reviews are in depth, maps are fantastically laid out (even listing walking times between points) and amazing organization...very worth it in my opinion (whatever that's worth)

Dan

ALthough I like both the official and the unofficial guilds, I find that the passporter is the best of the three. The maps in the Passporter are fantastic and it has great tips and those folders to hold all your papers and stuff. I also like that you can actually write things in the Passporter. It makes a great souvenir from your trip if you fill it all out.

Captain Chaos

I love Birnbaums.. Has all these nice pictures.. ahhhh. The Unofficial Guide is a boring read, but for information, it is the best out there... Passporter rocks... I got the 2006 for the first time and fell in love with it... I am thinking of ordering the deluxe version just to keep journals of my upcoming trips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom