New Band "The TradNation Project" Coming to the Canada Pavilion

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
I was given this info last night:

A new band will soon be coming to Epcot's Canada Pavilion. The band, called The TradNation Project features award winning musicians and dancers.

From the band's official website:

The TradNation Project introduces the living music and dance traditions of Quebec and preserves this heritage through its transmission across generations and to new audiences wherever it travels. A collaboration between musicians, dancers and dance callers, the project includes two generations of performers from Quebec’s thriving traditional music scene, presenting instrumental, song and dance traditions from the rich cultural heritage of French Quebec.

The band is expected to debut on January 15th, and they are expected to play 5-6 days a week with 4-5 thirty minutes sets per day.

Full article here.

dreamscometrue

I vote to bring back Off Kilter!
I loved Off Kilter (saw them a couple times every single vacation), the world Showcase Players, Mulch, Sweat&Shears, etc.but I'm afraid we have to 'let it go'....they're not coming back. I do, however, very much enjoy the idea of entertainment changing more frequently in the parks. Long time entertainment, like the aforementioned acts, are great for familiarity and vacation traditions (as are long time attractions), but it is important to keep the parks somewhat fresh with new experiences.

Jon81uk

I loved Off Kilter (saw them a couple times every single vacation), the world Showcase Players, Mulch, Sweat&Shears, etc.but I'm afraid we have to 'let it go'....they're not coming back. I do, however, very much enjoy the idea of entertainment changing more frequently in the parks. Long time entertainment, like the aforementioned acts, are great for familiarity and vacation traditions (as are long time attractions), but it is important to keep the parks somewhat fresh with new experiences.
I don't think any of the world showcase entertainment should stick around longer than five years and the bigger shows (like Beauty & the Beast, Nemo, Castle stage show etc) should change at least every 10-15 years. It just keeps the parks more interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom