new attractions

Animaniac93-98

Monorail expansion.:lookaroun

ZOMG the bus/boat driver guy like totally like told me the monorailz is coming because it's part of new bold image like jt says and were going to be happy 'cause it's gonna go everywhere, including the north east 'cause everyone who goes to WDW is from New York (instead of Old York) and I got a new plush toy of Doug from Up today.

This will be a short thread especially as we have to keep the 5th gate secret

Um, it's not a secret Pumbas, everyone knows it's going to be a cross between TDS and DCA. I'm mean, really, like DUH there's going to be a 5th gate and it's going to be as such, you're not the only one who reads Squeelskape.com!

Fun2BFree

Um, it's not a secret Pumbas, everyone knows it's going to be a cross between TDS and DCA. I'm mean, really, like DUH there's going to be a 5th gate and it's going to be as such, you're not the only one who reads Squeelskape.com!

How can Disney build the fifth gate when they already have their hands full with Beastlie Kingdomme and fulfilling that WS haiku?

JWG

Let's not forget the McDonald's remodel that's going on and the stellar SSE final effects work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom