New at Magic Kingdom!

Epcot is my fav

Its not that new....i saw it in June last year

Its very cool.......espcially for the newcomers who get to view the characters right as they are walking into the park!!!

kanepresten

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav

Its very cool.......espcially for the newcomers who get to view the characters right as they are walking into the park!!!

How could you have seen it in June last year? THis show has not been going on since then. It officially opened on October 1, 2002, and wasn't even conceived/ tested until August 2002. YOu would have missed it by two months.

Dwarful

sounds great. Made me wonder if you all do anything special when you first arrive at MK.
for us we always sing the song "Walkin Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA" from the Disneyland Sing Along video..makes the girls crack up! although the boys weren't so fond of it..but what are aunts/uncles for if we cant act like fools sometimes..esp. when your at Disney!

WDW1971

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav

I was there in early December 2002 and they didn't do that.

BradleyJ

Originally posted by 1000th_Guest
FYI, last week there was no ceremony at "extra magic hour" entrance time. The train pulled up, there was a broadcast announcement with everybody counting down, but no mayor and no characters.

I don't know if this is the usual manner for early entrance. I wasn't near the entrance when general admission began, so I don't know if the "usual" greeting took place.

It does not happen at the open time for "Early Entry".

It happens at the official Opening time, at 8:45am.

If you are there for early entry, you are already in the park when this is happening.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by WDW1971

Well I can assure you that they did it when I was there in Nov, you must just have been unlucky, or perhaps your a Jona:animwink:

Originally posted by WDW1971

Actually, they did. The show was tested from August 19-23 and then was approved to officially open October 1st. The enhancement happens seven days a week, weather permitting. Showtime is 8:45. The only day this was different was Thanksgiving Day (unfortunately no one told the guests and most of the cms we were opening the park early that day).

bgraham34

Makes me want to goto Disney again. But cant getting married March 2004. So our next scheduled trip will most likely not be until Dec 2005.

Justin

I would like to go to one of the Disney openings, I have never yet made it to one :(

Even though i have attempted several times! :( :lol:
I remember along time ago when i was 5,
we came early and they had like a big red ribbon thingy and they like cut it and everyone goes in?

I couldn't remember how it goes, The new opening looks great. Great Pictures man! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom