New Area at SeaWorld??

pinkrose

Is there any new information on this new section? Is it still scheduled to open on Memorial Day? I haven't been able to find any information on their site. I will be there the day after Memorial Day and would love to check it out. :)

Merlin0402

Has everybody seen the pictures up on www.orlandorocks.com yet? You can really get a great overview of what's going on there. Also, there's a picture of a big statue up on top of a pillar. Is this part of the redo and if so, what is it?

IOAfan2219

I wish Sea World Orlando would build some new ride. Possibly a new rapid ride? Like Shipwreck Rapids? Probably not considering they already have the amazing Journey to Atlantis near Kraken. They need this though to help keep guests cool in the hot Florida sun!

EmeraldDolphin

Originally posted by ShamuCruiser
It's always a good time to visit SeaWorld :D (just kiddin')

As long as you try to avoid for example the week of 4th july you should be fine. The SeaWorld venues are really large and as you know can handle thousands of visitors every show.

If you are able to deal with the heat during the day go and enjoy SeaWorld.:D

Whew! My daughter will be so glad! Sea World is her favorite... well... right after Discovery Cove. She had gone to Sea World Adventure Camp like 3 years ago, and since then she's been hooked!! We beat the heat by riding on the Atlantis... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom