New app for phones?

PurpleDragon

I think its kind of rediculous that Disney formed an exclusive agreement with Verison for this app, they cut out a HUGE group of customers by not offering this on the iPhone.

Ahh well, maybe in a few months they'll see their mistake and offer it as a paid app on its own rather than offer it thru a cellular provider.

lzzchic

I was really happy to hear about this App, because I have a verizon wireless Blackberry, and EVERYTHING is always all about the iPhone now. However, since you can't use it on the Blackberry yet...I just have to wait!!

I did try it out when we were there in December, with the one day trial on my husband's phone. It actually worked very well, and we found it to be accurate. It was also cool because it told you what characters were where and when. I wish they would make it so you could do dining reservations from there...THAT would be cool! :animwink:

Dave Disney

I'm not much of an "app" person...but being the Disney dork I am I downloaded this one to my very out of date phone and I have to say it was awesome! Complete with full Maps, wait times and built in GPS that will automatically sync to your location when you're at the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom