Marvel D+ 2022
  • Moon Knight (Mar 30)
  • Ms. Marvel (Jun 8)
  • She-Hulk (Aug 17)
  • I Am Groot
  • Werewolf By Night Halloween special
  • GotG Christmas special
  • What If...? Season 2
  • And likely, one more series in the late Fall (Secret Invasion is in post-production now)
Interesting there’s a big gap between Andor and the next live action star wars, presumably Mando 3. Disney plus really needs to smooth the release dates a bit more so you don’t have six months between shows then multiple shows in a couple of months.

It makes being a fan a bit like waiting for a bus 😀✌️

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Interesting there’s a big gap between Andor and the next live action star wars, presumably Mando 3. Disney plus really needs to smooth the release dates a bit more so you don’t have six months between shows then multiple shows in a couple of months.

It makes being a fan a bit like waiting for a bus 😀✌️
Actually, the list needs an update because SW Celebrations announced "Tales of the Jedi" for "late 2022"...

LucasFilm D+ 2022
  • Boba Fett (Dec 29 '21)
  • Obi-Wan (May 27)
  • Andor (Aug 31)
  • Bad Batch second season (Sep 28)
  • Willow (Nov 30)
  • Tales of the Jedi (late 2022)
[Mando 3 recently announced for Feb 2023]

Marvel D+ 2022
  • Moon Knight (Mar 30)
  • Ms. Marvel (Jun 8)
  • She-Hulk (Aug 17)
  • I Am Groot
  • Werewolf By Night Halloween special
  • GotG Christmas special
  • What If...? Season 2
  • And likely, one more series in the late Fall (Secret Invasion is in post-production now)

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Fans of Star Wars: The Bad Batch rejoice, we now have an official release date for Season 2! According to the Disney+ home page, the animated Star Wars: The Clone Wars spinoff, which follows the adventures of Clone Force 99 finding their way in the galaxy under the thumb of Palpatine's empire will begin streaming on September 28, 2022."

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here is the episode list with streaming dates -

FkimvwgXgAEs3ih.jpeg

Phroobar

So glad to see a third season confirmed. And I always prefer a show knowing it is ending ahead of time so they can tie up loose ends.
I wonder how many of the Bad Batch live out their lives with Captain Rex and his AT-TE. We know Commander Gregor and Commander Wolffe are hanging out with him.

iu

We know Captain Rex ended up in the Battle of Endor.
AHs97-lEM8xammgU7YZwKrtCCxGR8DWabdsQjjFFYGnyDYTCSNO3EOMDU2p2lDbQ_jfNallYIo1xthOYBGl0PEg5TFYYX89XPHXzPqLNqjWtnmgIIjjIEa9McnIaUACiZy6M9OX2iJBEXzcsx2JEuabz=s0-d

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom