New Animal Attractions for DAK?

Connor002

Puting Animals in the Animal Kingdom?! You people are crazy! What are you thinking, animals in the animal kingdom. Phf! Like that'll ever happen!

:rolleyes:

dizknee

col said:
ive said this before: imagine if disney added an alaska or antartica to animal kingdom, imagine all the animals that could be there like killer whales (my faves), penguins, polar bears, walrus's, fish?, dolphins.

This already exists at Sea World. But the idea of North American animals through a wooded Forest would be sweet.

Ituri13

Original Poster
Already exist..and bringing new ones in...totally different things. Disney has done everything they can with this new park to make it legitimate and to not give activists any ammo. Many argue (and admittedly possibly rightly so) that it is impossible to meet an animal such as a whales needs in captivity, these animals swim miles and miles throughout their lifetime, and in captivity, all they can do is go in circles. Disney would be wise to leave this idea alone. Don't get me wrong, I'm very pro-zoo, but I'd hate for Disney to draw any controversy to their wonderful bastion of conservation and education.

Fran98765

col said:
when i went in may 2005 there was a skull from an antelope on the lions rocks, so would that me:
a) the lions feasted on the animal that was roaming the safari plains as they did this it was put through pain?
b) it was old?
c) it was there for show?
d) nobody cared that the animal was missing?

what choice could it be???????????????????????????????

e) it was fake

Fran98765 said:
e) it was fake

I have to also go with E) it was fake
, since that skull has been there since the attraction was opened. And not to mention that there is a very large pit around the lions area between them and where the guests ride by, so there is no way a lion could have left the skull there.

DisneySam

Me too, esp on the Penguin idea. And more baby animals, we were a little disapointed that the affection section was like goats...LOL

tomman710

I like all the ideas ... I think it's clear that AK needs to expand, I think it has loads of potential but needs more attractions, even some smaller ones i.e. a Jungle Book dark ride in Asia ... something to that effect. I think North America, Antarctica, and Austrailia make sense, keeping the continent themeing ... North America could throw in a Bambi dark ride, a suspended coaster that resembled a hang glider that soars up and around redwood forests, and plenty of nature trails.

col

dizknee said:
This already exists at Sea World. But the idea of North American animals through a wooded Forest would be sweet.

disney isnt seaworld. even though i enjoy seaworld it doesnt have the disney touch. if disney did expand animal kingdom and have the animals that i stated in an earlier post that would be cool coz disney adds its own touch!

Thrawn

Account Suspended
col said:
it didnt look fake. if you would of seen it you would be saying the same thing!

I have seen it. Lots of times. Its fake. It was just as fake as it was during the soft opening for the park, which was the first time I saw it. Heck, back then they had real people playing the parts where you catch up to Little Red at the end.

You shouldn't make assumptions of what other people will think/say.

col said:
it didnt look fake. if you would of seen it you would be saying the same thing!

It doesnt look fake, because it probably isnt. It most likely is a real skull from an animal, but it wasnt placed there by a lion from the attraction. Probably from a really good imagineer way back during the building process.

col

Thrawn said:
I have seen it. Lots of times. Its fake. It was just as fake as it was during the soft opening for the park, which was the first time I saw it. Heck, back then they had real people playing the parts where you catch up to Little Red at the end.

You shouldn't make assumptions of what other people will think/say.

what do you mean "i shouldnt make assumptions"?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
col said:
what do you mean "i shouldnt make assumptions"?

col said:
if you would of seen it you would be saying the same thing!

as·sump·tion
1. The act of taking to or upon oneself: assumption of an obligation.
2. The act of taking possession or asserting a claim: assumption of command.
3. The act of taking for granted: assumption of a false theory.
4. Something taken for granted or accepted as true without proof; a supposition: a valid assumption.
5. Presumption; arrogance.

6. Logic. A minor premise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom