New ABC Shows

Kenan

The more and more I watch, Hope and Faith and Its All Relative, the more and more I love it. I mean, Ive been a fan since their first episodes, a few weeks ago, but both shows have gotten extremely good, in my opinion. They ratings are showing as well, especially on Fridays where ABC has seen a huge improvement over the other networks.

BTW....what happened to Bonnies daughter on the show? She just like disappeared

catinthehat

Original Poster
I keep missing Hope & Faith cause I don't watch that much TV on Fridays and can't remember to record it. But I saw I'm With Her last night and thought it was funny.

surfsupdon

Originally posted by meeko_33785
Yeah, I agree. Bonnie is one of the best shows on TV today. The only thing I don't like is that they put it on at 9:30 at night! It seems like a much more family-oriented show than any of the others in the line up. It should have the 8:00 time slot. It would probably get more of an audience that way.

Tried watching "Hope and Faith" this week and while I thought it was better than the first epsisode, it still wasn't that good. Not as provocative but still a bit too much for my taste. I'm probabably giving up on this one. Too bad though. I usually like Faith Ford and the theme song is pretty good (what is it like the only theme song on TV now?)

Yeah, Bonnie is a great show and talent and should be moved to 8 to increase hr audience as well as being more family friendly than some of the other trash on liberal ABCs TGIF.

I stilld o watch Hope and Faith, sadly enough, b/c it's like watching a train wreck...you gotta look. Also, Ted McGinley has some funny lines when he is being mean to Kelly Ripa. THAT is good.

But, alas, gone are the good ol days of Family Matters, Full House, and the others!!

flexer

I don't think it's controversial at all. It's pretty funny. Yeah the scenario is different, but that's what makes it a good show. They have some pretty funny scenes in the show!

crescent_moon

I think it's controversial bc it's a really blunt show - i mean it openly talks about Liz's gay dad's among other things...

Personally, I think it's hilarious. Last night's episode is one of my favorites to date.

surfsupdon

Originally posted by Rafiki
I noticed that too. Was she in the opening credits?:confused:

Nah...the girl is gone and they got a JEER in this weeks TVGuide.
Bonnie's Halloween show looks really good with the Wizard of Oz theme.

Kenan

Looks as if both George Lopez and Life with Bonnie, are doing MUCH MUCH better in their new timeslots. Im with Her, Its All Relative, Hope and Faith, and Married to the Kellys look like they are all being picked up for season number 2. As for the new dramas, they should move LA Dragnet from Saturdays to Wednesdays after The Bachelor. It has a better chance of surving there. And Karen Sisco and Threat Matrix need to find new time slots and get better ratings or they will be dropped most likely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom