New 7 for 5 Codes

SHOBRO856

I have a question about these new codes, I've already booked my trip through AAA and it's for 9 nights in Sept. @ WL and a Dream Maker Package. I wondered would I be able to have my AAA agent apply this code to my trip so I would really be like going 9 nights for 7nights. Or is going through AAA considered discounted since it's suppose to be only on a non-discounted package. Any and all responses would be appreciated

tigsmom

You can't add it to your AAA trip. We ran onto this problem last year. We ended up cancelling our 3 night/4 day trip and re booking. (which AAA did for us thru Disney Travel). We are considering doing it again this year. :wave:

Upvote 0

SHOBRO856

Original Poster
Would I even be able to use this deal though considering I'm going for 9 days and not 5, would they apply it. Also would it come out cheaper for me or would it run about the same price through AAA (since they are considered discounted) so many questions...... :confused:

Upvote 0

TURKEY

1a. Change your current reservation to 2 nights.

2a. Book a 7 for 5 either before or after that reservation you have changed.

1b. Change your current res to a 1 night stay.

2b. Book a 7 for 5 pkg.

3. Book another 1 night stay after the 7 for 5.

Upvote 0

SHOBRO856

Original Poster
:D Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to rebook my trip through AAA and didn't have to go through alot, they just applied the code to my existing reservation and I saved $539.00 WOO HOO :sohappy: . So I'm paying for 6 and staying for two. So just to let everyone know it doesn't matter how many days you have booked already as long as its five nights or more you can get an additional two for free.

Upvote 0

SHOBRO856

Original Poster
Thanks, but my last night is a room only rate (no package included) we wanted that night just to rest up for our flight the next day, but I'm more than happy with what I have ( since my saving will probably go to flight money, anyone know of any good deals for flights in September :lol:

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Being the lazy bum that I am, what is the time frame for the deal? We are going on November 20 and staying through the 26t, staying 6 nights. Is it possible to apply it to my trip or is this for travel during the summer months?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom