Neverland Club experience at the Poly?

durangojim

We're thinking about having our 4 and 6 year olds spend a couple hours at the neverland club at the Polynesian one evening while my wife and I dine at the California Grill. Anyone have any experiences good or bad? Thanks!

tsp

We did it last year when our son had just turned 4 the day before. He loved it! They were so super nice to him and he was slap wore out. He slept like a rock that night. He wanted to go back the next day.. :) So I would have to say our experience was a good one!

Upvote 0

Jerm

I have never dropped a kid off there, but one time I did have the chance to walk through the club and it is pretty amazing! Disney has done a great job on their kids clubs and this is one of the first.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Our youngest daughter, now 10, has been there several times. She loves the place so much she requests that mom and dad have an alone dinner so she can go there.

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Our 24 year old son STILL remembers the Neverland Club and considers this a highlight from when he was 5-6 years old. He did this several times. We had him go there when the other two sons were older and wanted to do coasters, etc. with my husband and me. They enter through Wendy's bedroom and "fly" into the club, have video games, a movie, a buffet set up, and at that time an animal from Discovery Island came to visit. I believe Goofy came as well. He never ate, he was too excited with all the activities but they had mac and cheese, pizza, chicken fingers, etc. I felt very comfortable having him there while we went to MK, and with you having 2 going, they should really enjoy it.

Upvote 0

Peg J

We took our son there when he was four and he loved it! When we told him we were going back a year later, the first thing he asked was "Can I go to that babysitting place again?????" ......Now he's 23 and he's moved to Florida and works at Magic Kingdom!! Even though it's been years since we needed babysitting I'd highly recommend it. It's also nice that the two of you can enjoy a lovely dinner together.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom