Never mind

choco choco

This seems like the biggest reason we won't see a revival.
It’s too labor-intensive. Even things that are 2D animated, like a lot of television shows, are not “hand-drawn” anymore, but are rigged and manipulated in the same way a 3d marionette is. It’s nearly unheard of to draw frame by frame in modern media, except for small niche projects done by former animators from the 90’s heyday or Miyazaki or something. Even Cartoon Saloon, which markets itself as mostly hand-drawn, uses a lot of rigging to help their films, and their software is specifically designed to do that.

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Remember when I said I gave up hope for Disney doing more hand drawn animation? Well, I take it back, baby!😁🥳

And you kept insisting Disney was "ashamed" of hand drawn animation and would never release any every again. Shows you that you just have to be patient and things will work out for themselves.

Just remember that everything ebbs and flows, things come back around again.

TsWade2

Original Poster
And you kept insisting Disney was "ashamed" of hand drawn animation and would never release any every again. Shows you that you just have to be patient and things will work out for themselves.

Just remember that everything ebbs and flows, things come back around again.
Will you just cut me some slack? Geez!🙄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom