Never mind

SSG

I’m honored to close out the single most confusing page of conversation I’ve read on this website.

@TsWade2 your mom sounds like she already has her mind set on the idea that Disney is a woke company and that being woke is a bad thing. Life is long and much larger than Disneyland. I’m no therapist but my advice is to put your energy toward improving yourself and building your future, and it will be a lot more rewarding than just a ticket to Disneyland.
Aye, Cap'n

Aye Aye Captain GIF by hamlet

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I’m honored to close out the single most confusing page of conversation I’ve read on this website.

@TsWade2 your mom sounds like she already has her mind set on the idea that Disney is a woke company and that being woke is a bad thing. Life is long and much larger than Disneyland. I’m no therapist but my advice is to put your energy toward improving yourself and building your future, and it will be a lot more rewarding than just a ticket to Disneyland.
We aim to please…

…and since there’s obvious gonna be a red carpet awards ceremony…do we all get a swag bag?

Disney Irish

Premium Member
It does when you suggested “just go and pay”…check the film on that.

Is this the right place to discuss MCU over-saturation with characters that no one who wasn’t 13 in 1996 has heard about?
Can you point me to that thread too? Or did you shut it down already?
Whatever you say my friend, this isn't helping the conversation. Have a good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom