Never Have I Ever....WDW edition

Goofyernmost

Having never been blessed with children, and being a big ole softie, I'm guessing I could not say no.
Me - "Well, I may be in my 50s, and tip the scale at north of 250 and am well over six feet tall, but I don't care how silly I look or feel, if you want me to ride it with you, I'm in."
Yep, if we had had kids, man would they have been spoiled. I'm guessing they would spoil me right back.
We thought about adopting for awhile, but never did. Do have nieces and nephews we used to borrow. Take them to the zoo, movies, parks...if they got sick we just took them home. Guess we skipped parenting and sorta went to grand parenting. Unfortunately, they are now too old and think it is no longer cool to hang out with us. One niece came by this evening for a short visit, then she drove home. Not the same as it used to be, but still wonderful to see her. My wife would have been a wonderful mom, I would have been an over giving spoiler I'm guessing. Anyway none of this fit in this thread and I don't know why I felt like sharing.
Sorry to hijack the thread.
What are these things for if not to share our feelings and enough of our lives to not give away too much. Truth be known, if they didn't have someone else to take them or if one of my grandkids asked, it probably would have happened, but, I would have been slightly grumpy about it.:):grumpy:

Britt

Having never been blessed with children, and being a big ole softie, I'm guessing I could not say no.
Me - "Well, I may be in my 50s, and tip the scale at north of 250 and am well over six feet tall, but I don't care how silly I look or feel, if you want me to ride it with you, I'm in."
Yep, if we had had kids, man would they have been spoiled. I'm guessing they would spoil me right back.
We thought about adopting for awhile, but never did. Do have nieces and nephews we used to borrow. Take them to the zoo, movies, parks...if they got sick we just took them home. Guess we skipped parenting and sorta went to grand parenting. Unfortunately, they are now too old and think it is no longer cool to hang out with us. One niece came by this evening for a short visit, then she drove home. Not the same as it used to be, but still wonderful to see her. My wife would have been a wonderful mom, I would have been an over giving spoiler I'm guessing. Anyway none of this fit in this thread and I don't know why I felt like sharing.
❤️

WDWVolFan

This is a very sweet post. The comment about your wife was extremely nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom