Never go to the park without a bag.

Yellow Shoes

Always, always bring a bag. And pack some "survival gear" (aspirin, water, poncho, charger, credit card/cash for emergency, different shoes/flip-flops, Band-Aids for blisters, etc.). Also pack a Zip-Loc bag for your phone/electronics both for water rides and in case it rains. You're almost guaranteed to buy something (c'mon, it's Disney) and it'll be nice to have a bag. I'd suggest a backpack, but a shoulder bag works too. You don't want to have to carry anything if you can help it.
IMHO, Moleskin is far superior for any foot issues. Stays on for a few days. Regular band-aids always slip off or roll up and usually need to be replaced every few hours (sweaty feet, ya know)

Hayley In Wonderland

I'm with you Tony. I've actually brought shorts that had nice deep pockets so I don't have to carry a bag. Now I don't know when the op went but I can't imagine a bag check with only three people? seriously. folks with strollers, lunch bags etc all take time to get checked.

Now I carry my Atm card, id, lipgloss, cell phon and a small pack of tissues and that's it.
Do you still get checked when you enter the park without bags? Just curious as if you've got shorts with deep pockets, anyone can hide ANYTHING in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom