Neo Nazi Rally in Orlando???

radiohost

Original Poster
Just saw on the drudgereport that there was a big rally that turned violent in Orlando today. Apparently there were several arrests that police riot units had to control. I know this isnt really a disney thread but it did happen at WDW backyard...
here the link http://www.drudgereport.com/

Videoteck

yea i dont get these neo nazis they like arnt even real nazis at least the real nazis had cool uniforms but they were mean. lol but otherwise nazis now r like werid and stuff lol.

napnet

Videoteck said:
yea i dont get these neo nazis they like arnt even real nazis at least the real nazis had cool uniforms but they were mean. lol but otherwise nazis now r like werid and stuff lol.

umm.. nothing to do with nazi's is cool...

Videoteck

napnet said:
umm.. nothing to do with nazi's is cool...

I kno, they stand for something really bad and I dont agree with them! ijust saying their WW2 uniforms were fancy, british had same type of uniform too, gee you just misunderstoode me.

sigh u made me feel like I think theyre cool, but i dont think theyre cool.

speck76

radiohost said:
Just saw on the drudgereport that there was a big rally that turned violent in Orlando today. Apparently there were several arrests that police riot units had to control. I know this isnt really a disney thread but it did happen at WDW backyard...
here the link http://www.drudgereport.com/

yes...it was here. it was in Toledo last year......it was downtown

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
you figure this had something to do with that troll that showed up here a couple of weeks ago spouting racist words?

nyfrenchy

Tuddle said:
luckly they didnt get the turn out they expected

So called "rally": only 22 nazis :lol: ... and 500 counterprotesters :sohappy: :sohappy:

... and 300 police officers in between.... that's a lot of $$$ taxpayers to protect 22 brain deads

ballewclan

Videoteck said:

Is it just me or should the words "Nazi","lol" and "cool uniforms" never be used in the same sentance.

:lookaroun

darthdarrel

Ya they marched right through a mostly black section of toledo last year, this group is brain dead LOL! The KKK rallied in Downtown painesville, Ohio, again more counter protestors then actual KKK members and all the protestors did at that rally is turn their backs on them and walk away to a church.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom