Nemo Previews at Animal Kingdom

degunter

Original Poster
I know the schedule is not meant to be a garauntee, but can anyone tell me how likely it is a show will be cancelled? How many scheduled shows have been cancelled so far? What do you think the chances are that all 3 shows would be cancelled for tomorrow, Sunday, November 12, 2006?

I am thinking about driving over but want to get a general idea of what my chances are before making the trip.

Thank you.

WDWlife

Only one show has been cancelled because of automation problems. The rest were do to time needed to rehearse new stuff. From this point on I would consider the show open every day as we are no longer changing the show. It could go down with problems on one show but expect it to be up for the next. Friday got cancelled at the last minute and it was back up and running for the next show.

So far it seems everyone likes the show a lot. It is a joy to perform and each audience has had amazing reactions.

kennygman

Only one show has been cancelled because of automation problems. The rest were do to time needed to rehearse new stuff. From this point on I would consider the show open every day as we are no longer changing the show. It could go down with problems on one show but expect it to be up for the next. Friday got cancelled at the last minute and it was back up and running for the next show.

So far it seems everyone likes the show a lot. It is a joy to perform and each audience has had amazing reactions.

Looking forward to this on Dec. 13

bliss

The show was closed today Sat November 11th. I asked at both the information board and at the show building around 9:15 and they said no shows today.

jeffcot

My family and I saw the very first show on Sunday, November 5th at 3PM. Very, very interesting as to the dual nature of the performances by the puppets and performers. Very creative in design and concept. The audience reactions seemed to be extremely positive. We really enjoyed it as well.

Plutofan1

The show was closed today Sat November 11th. I asked at both the information board and at the show building around 9:15 and they said no shows today.
Yep, it's been known that there would be no show on Saturday for about a week. Sorry you weren't able to see it but I hope you will see it soon!:animwink:

DKampy

I have a sort of off topic question...rather then starting yet another Nemo Musical thread...I thought I would ask here. I was just curious if their will be a day during the week that the show will be dark. Sort of like what happens on Broadway.

indigo

I have a sort of off topic question...rather then starting yet another Nemo Musical thread...I thought I would ask here. I was just curious if their will be a day during the week that the show will be dark. Sort of like what happens on Broadway.

I doubt it. At least at first. Disney runs two (sometimes three) casts of a show so they can get 7 day coverage. Later on, if a show dwindles in popularity it might go dark one day or two as Disney cuts back on the labor hours to save money. But even Beauty and the Beast at Disney-MGM is on a 7 day schedule right now.

hjaen1989

my friend and I just got back from disney:cry: and we saw the 2nd show it was fab we loved it and there were no problems can't wait to see again next year:sohappy:

LIDisneyDad

We saw the second show this past Wednesday. Besides two automation glitches, the show was excellent! We had a little trouble keeping the 2 year old occupied during the second pause, but my wife, four year old daughter and I all loved the show.

As others have said, it was a great adaption of the movie, compressed down to under 45 minutes (with glitches). The interactions between the puppets and performers was great, especially the ending.

Not to hijack the thread, but is FastPass ever running on Everest? It was a little disappointing to show up at AK, get into Nemo right away, but not get to get onto Everest again! I missed out on soft openings earlier this year and couldn't stand in line for an hour with little kids. Guess I'll have to wait for the spring visit...

Kriszee1

I JUST got back 2 hours ago from my trip! I saw the musical on Wednesday. It was AMAZING! My son just turned 3 on Tuesday and he is autistic and LOVES Nemo! He was taken away by it! Just to see his reaction brought a slew of tears to my husband and my own eyes! It was worth the trip to see him react that way! It was true to the story as best as they could in 30 minutes. It is NOT shown to be showing on the main boards. You have to walk up to it and check the times right at theater in the wild....go...go...go! FANTASTIC....Bravo Disney!

Walt_Disney

I saw the show for the first time this past Sunday the 12th. And it was the best show I've seen at Disney by far! As far as I could tell there weren't any tech. problems. I saw the 11:15am show, in case anyone from the cast is on this board and wants to tell stuff that went wrong with that show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom