Nemo Omnimoved!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I saw Nemo's Undersea Adventure at the Living Seas actually omnimoving today!

*bounces around all excitedly*

Ok, i'm soaking wet, it torrentially downpoured, but i'm home now..

I'm working on photos, they'll be up ASAP (probably 30min or less).

Also - saw people down there in the people tank, saw a wrapped-up new vehicle, and saw a man spackling.

Pictures soon!

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
To note, this isn't particularly more exciting than the last photos.. I mean, it's a photo, you can't see it omnimove....

ETA: There is, indeed, a ladder.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Working to get a photo up before ya'll kill me...

Here's a people in the people tank, and a ladder.. more soon..

aa1.jpg

Chape19714

Hopefully Nemo Omnimoved his little fin out of refurbishment, I really want to ride!

Now, mousermerf, are you soaking wet beacause of the rain or because you had to swim in the Living Seas tanks to get the photos?

Thanks in advance!

Chape19714 said:
Hopefully Nemo Omnimoved his little fin out of refurbishment, I really want to ride!

Now, mousermerf, are you soaking wet beacause of the rain or because you had to swim in the Living Seas tanks to get the photos?

Thanks in advance!

you know that's a really smart idea, when i go down friday, i think some people i'm going with are certified divers and are going to dive, maybe they could get some pictures... doubt it though

Pirate665

Now, think, the lights are on down there and it's moving whilst painters are still finishing. That's got to feel like a rush down there. Plus, imagine how the painters feel "I think I'll put my paint can here, and.... <knock over sound> nevermind, I think I'll go and get a mop..."

>Steve

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Here we have an example of "screen technology"

aa2.jpg

This is in the round part of the tank right before the hallway to unload. It's some sort of hung screen/effect that is a few feet away from the glass and they're projecting onto it. Blue tarp-like stuff was over the back of it, not sure if that's so I can't see the projection or trying to hide the light bleed, or part of the prop/effect.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Here's another person, torso, I think was the "spackler". Next window: more ladder, and a fire extinguisher.

aa3.jpg

I'm trying to find a good angle or something that shows i wrapped-up vehicle. It "advanced" to the exit ramp/pad thingy and jsut out of sight before i realized what it was. The ride is indeed an omnimover as the vehicles/bases all move together. The wrapped up vehicle was the only one there, all the others were still just bases.

Pirate665

More than likely to show what the effect looks like on that one pane. So as not to let it get on the others. This is exciting. The projection looks like Ultra-Bright LED projection, makeing it that much more of a sharper effect. Wonder how the animals have taken to this light?

>Steve

goofntink

What time did you take these? We were in there today, and wished we knew you were there.We would have waved.:wave: ......or tried to .......:lookaroun sneak you some pics.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
So, here's the screen thing again, and more of the window next to it. You can see mroe tarpy/sheet things hanging down in that window. It looked like a similiar setup but wasn't turned on, and thus not glowing like the other one.

aa4.jpg

Pirate665

So the ladder is responible for Nemo disappearing. Got ya. Then, at the end of the ride, for the ladder to get back at you, you cross under it and are cursed with bad luck for the rest of your time under the sea.

>Steve

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom