Nemo Living Seas fake coral pic

ddank

Original Poster
Hey I had my wedding reception at the Living Seas last week and got a pic of some of the fake coral they were painting for the new ride outside backstage. The CMs werent sure if it was part of the underwater part or maybe some queue decor. Either way I figured if anyone would enjoy this you guys would. FYI there is an actual "Nemo Imagineer Team" building behind the LS now. Looked impressive.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QbuWLVoycv1g

If you click view pictures from here and click back once youll see the last two pics are the coral. IMG_0734, IMG_0735 sorry its so confusing..

If someone PMs me Ill send them the pics and they can post them hopefully..

wannab@dis

Here you go... :wave:

47b6d936b3127cce9854890b1fe000000017108QbuWLVoyck

47b6d936b3127cce985489089ed300000017108QbuWLVoyck

Hey ddank!

A little off topic, but what did you think of that Living Seas Salon? My wife and I are having a vow renewal there for or 10th aniv. in Sept.

yensidtlaw1969

If you click the arrow to the left of the "Pictures 1-12" link, it will take you to the last page of pictures. The Last 2 pictures on that page are of the coral.

Thanks for sharing! Looks cool!

EDIT: Nevermind, Wannabe@dis beat me to the punch!

Yensid "PS- Best Wishes to the Happy Couple!" tlaw1969

ddank

Original Poster
thanks guys!!! the LS was the most awesome place I could imagine having any party at. the lobby is totally old school epcot which i loved (may not be that way for long) and the actual hall is perfect for 20-80 people. the tanks were left on all night, the place is very classy and seemed reletively new (aside from the lobby). it really is like putting a cool sorta jazz club in the middle of the living seas! Good luck with your big day

CaptainMichael

Thanks! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first pics of objects being used in Nemo's Undersea Adventure not obstructed by glass, water, and more glass!

Thanks again!

Also 3000 posts! Thank you everyone for giving me a place to enjoy myself, learn, and make friends! It has been a good 2.75 years! I look forward to many more!

actually i was there a week ago eating at the Coral resturant, and this diver came in and went to a window but a table, and he held up a sign to a table of two that said "happy first Anniversary (dont rember the name)" and i just thought that was pretty cool... just thought i'd share:lookaroun

ddank

Original Poster
SpenceMan01 said:
Nope, I do too. Those purple ones... yeah.

Thanks for sharing those and congrats on your marriage.

Im not even going to say what I thought they were when I saw them. ;) I was shocked when he said they were part of a coral reef. The reddish ones look a bit more disney though..... thanks again everyone. Having part of my wedding in future world was sorta a wierd dream come true for us..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom