Nemo Animatronics...

Walter

I would love to see LS updated and made longer, but not at the expense of seeing Nemo there. Epcot doesn't need that. The idea of putting a Nemo ride in Camp Minnie-Mickey is genius. Isn't that what that area's for? Disney characters that are animals? Also, I don't want to sound like an idiot, but what were the Seacabs?

NemoRocks78

Seized
I surely don't want to see Nemo in Fantasyland, it's mainly for 'classics' and though Nemo is definitely one it's not that kind of classic that belongs in FL (just yet).

I do like the idea of Living Seas getting him, it just makes perfect sense and will help out the dying pavillion.

If he did go to AK, I wouldn't want to see him in Camp Minnie-Mickey, he'll seem out of place if I may say so myself. They should build the attraction in an Australia land. The next Camp Minnie-Mickey attraction should be a Brother Bear one.

meeko_33785

I think that Lliving Seas is the perfect place for Nemo. Fantasyland just wouldn't work since Nemo's too modern and Camp Minnie-Mickey is far to rustic for the theme. Living Seas is a better choice theme-wise than either of those (I think it would fit even better at MGM Studios, but oh, well). I'm looking forward to this redo anyway. It should be very benificial to the pavillion which, quite frankly, just isn't cuttining it anymore. Adding the Nemo theme would give it something new and different that people will want to see insteed of guests passing it by and saying "it's just another aquarium" or "we'll go to Sea World insteed".

Tim G

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Well, I hope this is true, and it's going to Epcot, not AK, MGM, or MK. I just wonder where the heck will they go in TLS?

Today........
Spotted at Mitsukoshi Tempura Kiku in Epcot

Nemo dish...

Attachments

• nemo.jpg
    nemo.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 143

imagineer boy

Originally posted by Walter
I would love to see LS updated and made longer, but not at the expense of seeing Nemo there. Epcot doesn't need that. The idea of putting a Nemo ride in Camp Minnie-Mickey is genius. Isn't that what that area's for? Disney characters that are animals?

I agree that Nemo should not go in LS, because future world is about futureistic technology, and well, Nemo isn't. Meeko has a point, Camp Minnie Mickey has too much of a rustic theme. MGM would be perfect. Maybe Nemo could go in the Little Mermaid show IMO.

meanmice

Originally posted by Corrus
Today........
Spotted at Mitsukoshi Tempura Kiku in Epcot

Nemo dish...

My dad sent me that picture and I laughed for ten minutes and then had to explain it to my roommate :lol:

DisneyDefenders

What Needs It Most

OK people...let's also take into consideration that The Living Seas REALLY needs a BIG change. "Finding Nemo" is a fictional story that isn't necisarily set in a particular time period AND there is nothing in TLS that says that Sea Base Alpha is not located in Australia. Soooo...perhaps a new pre-show could include how Sea Base Alpha was built and show Nemo, Marlin, Dory and the gang being brought in as 'specimens' or somehow being 'sucked' in and inside we can see them exploring the tanks.

As far as the comment that Disney characters don't go with Futureworld...are you forgetting that Figment and Journey Into You're Imagination were a part of the original Futureworld!?!

Bottom line...there are plenty of other places where Nemo could go...like we could even go so far as to say that he could go on my ride since it's in water! BUT the thing we need to consider is that TLS NEEDS it the MOST!

jrriddle

No arguement Captain Jack,
TLS does need it the most.
I think the big deal is that Figment was special because he was created for Epcot, not taken from a movie.
Having said that I do think that a Nemo overlay is better than the original Little Mermaid rumour that was going around.

Re: What Needs It Most

Originally posted by CaptJackSparrow
OK people...let's also take into consideration that The Living Seas REALLY needs a BIG change. "Finding Nemo" is a fictional story that isn't necisarily set in a particular time period AND there is nothing in TLS that says that Sea Base Alpha is not located in Australia. Soooo...perhaps a new pre-show could include how Sea Base Alpha was built and show Nemo, Marlin, Dory and the gang being brought in as 'specimens' or somehow being 'sucked' in and inside we can see them exploring the tanks.

As far as the comment that Disney characters don't go with Futureworld...are you forgetting that Figment and Journey Into You're Imagination were a part of the original Futureworld!?!

Bottom line...there are plenty of other places where Nemo could go...like we could even go so far as to say that he could go on my ride since it's in water! BUT the thing we need to consider is that TLS NEEDS it the MOST!

This idea is perfect. Nemo can mostly be kept to the ride area, queue area and a new pre-show movie along with the incorporation of Sea-Base Alpha with a new face-lift. Don't forget that Sea Base Alpha is supposed to be in the SEA, so having Nemo, Bruce, Dory, Marlin, and the rest outside isn't that far fetched. It keeps the best of both worlds. I don't want TLS overwhelmed with Nemo, but just the right dose can save and reinvigerate this pavillion......now about Wonders of Life..........:snore: :snore: :snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom