Need some info about contemporary??

ys187

Someone had a cancellation at contemporary (garden view)so I changed my reservation from poly (garden view) to contemporary. Poly rooms looked a little dark for me in the internet pictures I saw. Plus we're gonna be spending most time in MK which is closest to Contemporary.

Is there a seperate MK entrance or exit for contemporary guests if they choose to walk and not use monorail. If there's a seperate entrance which land (i.e., fantasyland, tommorrowland etc.) is it closest to?? thanks.

cdunbar

well yes and no u still have to follow the bus path but I believe that if u continue down it it will eventually take u to the contemporary.

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

I would like to add that the path to the MK from the Contemporary is very convenient. It is nice when the MK closes and everyone is in line for a bus or a monorail and the Contemporary is only a short walk back.

Upvote 0

Nicole

:( Too bad. Thanks though.

Oh, it's not a bad thing at all. The walk from the Contemporary took us maybe 10 minutes and we had a 3 year old with us. It is painless. Best of all is at night when everyone else is waiting for busses or the monorail and you can just take a nice quiet stroll home.

There is a separate exit gate near Guest Relations so when you leave just veer to the left and you don't have to do down and around near the ferryboat landings. You can't use it to enter though because they don't have a bag check there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom