Need some help...

disneyworld07

Hi, I need some help with the following:

- where are the best places to take photos of your kids to measure their height each visit?? We want to keep a photo record of height against the same disney land mark each time we go...

- Where are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) that are included on the Disney Dining plan.

- Wehre are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) which ARENT included on the Disney Dining Plan?

- What is there in the parks which is to do with the Disney Movie Cars? Are there any rides or parades or shops etc for younder kids?

- Is it best to have a character breakfast, lunch or dinner?? Where is the best place to have one? How can i book one?

I realise there are a few questions here!! But if you could help that would be great!

Many thanks

- where are the best places to take photos of your kids to measure their height each visit?? We want to keep a photo record of height against the same disney land mark each time we go...

- Where are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) that are included on the Disney Dining plan.

- Wehre are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) which ARENT included on the Disney Dining Plan?

- What is there in the parks which is to do with the Disney Movie Cars? Are there any rides or parades or shops etc for younder kids?

- Is it best to have a character breakfast, lunch or dinner?? Where is the best place to have one? How can i book one?

I realise there are a few questions here!! But if you could help that would be great!

Many thanks

We take a picture of our children every year outside of the contemporary resort- not to measure their height, but to use the same landmark. On your way out to the pool and lake there is a large metal Mickey head. Our kids sit in his ears. I will try to include a picture...

As far as your dining questions go- most all of the restaurants have a separate children's menu, so they can accomodate picky eaters. My son is very picky, and we have never had a problem finding him something. Some of my children's favorite places to eat that are not character meals are Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge (they are loud and fun, and have stick horse races through the restaurant!), 'Ohana at the Polynesian Resort ( the kids get to learn to hula, and there is lots of interaction).
We like breakfast or dinner for character meals, and our absolute favorite is Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary. We have gone to several others, but that is our favorite. To book any of your meals, you can call Disney Dining at 407-wdw- dine.

As far as your Cars question- there is a Cars meet and Greet at the Studios I think near Pixar place.

I hope that some of this is helpful to you! Have a great trip!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

- where are the best places to take photos of your kids to measure their height each visit?? We want to keep a photo record of height against the same disney land mark each time we go... I have never really thought of doing this. You will want to pick something that not only has significance to you and your family but will not be removed anytime soon.

- Where are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) that are included on the Disney Dining plan. All restaurants save for Victoria's and Albert's will have a kids menu but just use common sense when choosing a restaurant. If you kids are not the types that can sit down for an hour long dinner then avoid the higher end places like California Grill, Jiko, Artist Point etc.

- Wehre are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) which ARENT included on the Disney Dining Plan?Nearly every restaurant on property is on the dining plan save for a few at DTD. Rainforest Cafe and T-Rex are the only 2 that come to mind that are very kid friendly and might not be on the dining plan.

- What is there in the parks which is to do with the Disney Movie Cars? Are there any rides or parades or shops etc for younder kids? There is not much in the way of Cars at the parks save for a character meet and greet at DHS.

- Is it best to have a character breakfast, lunch or dinner?? Where is the best place to have one? How can i book one? I prefer an early breakfast at one of the Character restaurants in the parks. The price tends to be lower and it avoids you getting to the parks late. The food is better, or at least more varied and eclectic, for dinner and lunch for the adults but the kids selections stay pretty consistent. You can book one by calling Disney dining at 407-WDW-DINE.

Many thanks

Upvote 0

Tomorrowland0

One of the major problems for finding places to eat for our family was finding things that our kids would like to eat. To this effect, I would recommend the more buffet-oriented restaurants; due to the wide variety, your children should be able to find something they can eat. Crystal Palace in MK worked pretty well for us; there's all kinds of adult food, as well as mac and cheese and chicken nuggets for the smaller children. I would suggest you go to allears.net before you make any PS arrangements, and look at the menus they have there for nearly every restaurant on property.
As for character meals, if your children are very young, they would probably enjoy Cinderella's Royal Table. It serves a breakfast character meal, and, coolest of all, the restaurant is inside of the MK castle. You don't say when your trip is, but because of high demand, you pretty much have to call for PS exactly 90 days in advance. Well, hope this helps!

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I have taken a picture of my son (now 23) sitting or standing on the tiled
fountain(?) in Morocco and France since he was 2 years old. He knows when were walking and come to that point, I am going to want a picture!!!

Upvote 0

coltow

We always take pictures of the kids with the snowman out side of Mama Melrose restaurant @ DHS. We also always take a family picture @ MK on the Liberty Square bridge with the castle in the back

- Where are the best restaurants for younger children (under 6) hat are included on the Disney Dining plan.
Any character meal, Ohana

There is a spot at DHS to have your picture taken with Mater & McQueen.

Any one you pick will be good, it really all depends on what characters you want to meet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom