Need some help! What to do at WL...

shakes20

I was hoping someone here could help me with a small problem. I've booked a Wishes cruise for Mother's Day that will depart from WL. We also have a prority seating for Artist Point for that evening. The issue is that our family should be done eating about an hour before we need to get on the boat. While my wife knows about the dinner, I am making the cruise a surprise for her, so I need to know if there are any suggestions for using that time without making my wife suspicious. Are there any cool walking paths or activites that could keep us entertained for about an hour at Wilderness Lodge?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

tigsmom

shakes20 said:
I was hoping someone here could help me with a small problem. I've booked a Wishes cruise for Mother's Day that will depart from WL. We also have a prority seating for Artist Point for that evening. The issue is that our family should be done eating about an hour before we need to get on the boat. While my wife knows about the dinner, I am making the cruise a surprise for her, so I need to know if there are any suggestions for using that time without making my wife suspicious. Are there any cool walking paths or activites that could keep us entertained for about an hour at Wilderness Lodge?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Go to the desk and get the list for the hidden mickey hunt! Its so much fun.

The WL is so beautiful that just wandering around and taking in the atmosphere is a must. Walk out and see the falls, head on down to the geyser or walk on the beach. There is a great fireplace and some rockers that are very comfy... let your mind wander.

Enjoy!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Donfan

There is also a nature trail that heads off by the place where you rent boats. It goes behind the Villas toward Fort Wilderness. I think you can probably walk all the way to Fort Wilderness if you want to. It gets pretty quiet and serene in there. I have seen deer in there. Keep an eye on the time and you should be able to get a ways down it. Have fun on the cruise.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Donfan said:
There is also a nature trail that heads off by the place where you rent boats. It goes behind the Villas toward Fort Wilderness. I think you can probably walk all the way to Fort Wilderness if you want to. It gets pretty quiet and serene in there. I have seen deer in there. Keep an eye on the time and you should be able to get a ways down it. Have fun on the cruise.

This is beautiful, but I'm not so sure I'd like to head back there in the dark.:lookaroun

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom