Need some HELP!! RE: Christmas Party

CMdrums12

Original Poster
Whats Up friends.... Im going to Disney Dec. 19-25 and was wondering about the Very merry Christmas Party...

If I am in the park, do I still need to buy a ticket to the Party?

We are both in our mid-20's... Is it worth it?

Thanks !!!!

jalpcm

The Very Merry Christmas party is Wonderful. You will need to buy separate tickets for it. I think they run around 45ish a person can't quite remember though, sorry. We really enjoyed it when we went. My one suggestion is to catch the later parade that way you can do the other special programs that they put on. If you have the time, I definitely suggest you try it.

jerzyzkat119

me and my boyfriend will be there dec 18-24th this year. we got tickets for the 21st. ive heard nothing but good things about it - so i think it will be worth it. we are only in our early twenties but we love all things disney!

bluefaery

My boyfriend and myself (both in our 20's) went in 2005 and we both had a blast. You get free hot coco and cookies, you get it watch it "snow" on main street. The parade is wonderful. I saw a lot of characters that are not normally out. If I had the money I would so do it it again.

cooleo

If you are already in the park the day of the MVMCP that you hold a ticket for, you will need to go to one of the many stations that will be set up around the park to have your MVMCP ticket validated. They will then give you a wrist band to wear. At around 6 pm they begin directing people to get their wrist band for the party or begin making preparations to leave the park by 7 pm. Should someone without a ticket manage to stay in the park past 7 pm they will not be able to do anything. You are required to show your wrist band to buy food, buy souvenirs & get on any rides / shows. If a cast member sees someone without a band, they will ask them to leave the park immediately.
BTW, one of the things my son likes best about MVMCP is the Character Dance Party that is held @ Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café in Tomorrowland.

pacochran

It is fun, you need to experience at least once. The park has a holiday feel about it. It's neat to have a cup of hot chocolate and sugar cookie and watch it "Snow" on Main Street. The parade is great. I know when we have gone in early December the crowds are great too, but being closer to December there is more chance of it being sold out.

WIX

MVMCP is a MUST for me and the husband each and every year. We absolutley love having all the rides just to us and a "few" others. You literally walk right on the rides. Love, love, love it!!!

CMdrums12

Original Poster
Excellent! Thanks to everyone for your help! Its safe to say we will deifnitely be attending this event!!!

Thanks!!

CORONADO SPRINGS DEC 07:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom