NEED SOME COVID-19 INFO

yensid67

Original Poster
I thought I read that Disney is extending their COVID regulations and practices INTO 2022? What info can someone direct me to for updated Park news on COVID-19?

nickys

Premium Member
I thought I read that Disney is extending their COVID regulations and practices INTO 2022? What info can someone direct me to for updated Park news on COVID-19?

Currently you can only book for resorts that are already open or have a slated opening date, namely AoA and Poly.

Other than that the only specific thing is that the park reservation system has been extended into January 2022 and is bookable now (if you have tickets).

And until told otherwise I guess you have to expect other policies, like masks etc, to stay in force.

MickeyLuv'r

I agree with above posts. "I'm just posting to add the way a phone CM put it to me was to say that they are allowing people with reservations to reserve park days, in case they are still in place/still needed, but that doesn't mean the daily park reservations will be needed that long into the future. It is more they don't want to deal with a rush of folks trying to reserve all at once, but rather to have people make park reservations as they go....all while WDW is to measure interest levels, and anticipate how much $ they will make, which is something investors like, right?

WDW might be able to say, November 2020 bookings are down, but November 2021/future bookings are looking very strong.

At least that's my take.

yensid67

Original Poster
I agree with above posts. "I'm just posting to add the way a phone CM put it to me was to say that they are allowing people with reservations to reserve park days, in case they are still in place/still needed, but that doesn't mean the daily park reservations will be needed that long into the future. It is more they don't want to deal with a rush of folks trying to reserve all at once, but rather to have people make park reservations as they go....all while WDW is to measure interest levels, and anticipate how much $ they will make, which is something investors like, right?

WDW might be able to say, November 2020 bookings are down, but November 2021/future bookings are looking very strong.

At least that's my take.
2021 levels might be high due to 50th Anniversary beginning Oct 1st 2021

NelleBelle

As far as keeping things capped at "25%"--lol, I don't know how much of that to believe, but whatever--are there plans to increase it in 2021 with the park reservations and limited resorts open?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom