Need some advice

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
Has anyone eaten dinner at Be our Guest yet? If so, how was it? I was thinking about eating there on my honeymoon. So far I chose: Cape May Cafe, Ohanas dinner, Chef Mickey breakfast, Whispering Canon Cafe dinner, TRex, and Tellan Edo. :)

Sl8500

I ate dinner there Thanksgiving week, on the the third night it was open. We enjoyed it very much, in fact I would say it was one of the best meals we had all week. The food was excellent and the service was even better. We sat in the ballroom. The place is amazing, they did a great job on it.

Good luck getting and ADR, I have heard it is not easy to do.

Aurora1

I'm not sure if you're looking for dinner or lunch opinions, but we ate there for lunch this past Wednesday and LOVED it! It was the best quick service we've had- mainly because of the variety! The French Onion Soup was really tasty!

tiggerzgirl83

Original Poster
My honeymoon is Oct 27-Nov 3. I'm calling my ressies in at the exact 180 day mark first thing in the morning. I hope I get in there :)

HouCuseChickie

My honeymoon is Oct 27-Nov 3. I'm calling my ressies in at the exact 180 day mark first thing in the morning. I hope I get in there :)

I'd recommend you book online since the website opens 1 hour before the phones (i.e. 6am ET for the website vs 7am ET for the phones). It's still a very hard to get ADR so best to try the online booking first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom