Need some advice for our first day

maroman

Hi all!

A friend of mine set our family up for 2 rooms at the Boardwalk Villas but our reservation starts on Nov 30th and we arrive on the 29th.
I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to try and book 2 rooms at one of the value resorts or just stay at an offsite hotel for the one night.

My main goal here is to keep it as cheap as possible since it's only the one night but if I could get a deal on a value resort I might just go that route.
Oh, my in-laws are both Florida residents but I'm not sure of the discount during that night.

Please offer any suggestions you might have, thanks in advance and have a magical day!!!!

Mark

maroman

Original Poster
Yeah that's what I would prefer to do.

I thought I saw something about Florida residents getting discounts on rooms but for the time period we're going I don't think it's offered, at least not yet.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

I'm sure Florida Resident discounts will follow shortly. AP discounts were just released (I couldn't get one at POFQ though). One suggestion, if you can't get the discount, you might want to look into hotels in the Lake Buena Vista area. You will get a cheaper rate and you will be right at the DtD entrance to the resort.

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

we are DVC members and comming form Chicago, my mom lives in Fl and will be staying at the world when we are there. She is staying at the POP, we will be there form 11/24-12/3. and I know she got the resident rate already. I did just see that the AP rates just came out so I don't know if that affects or which would be cheaper the AP rates or the resident rate. My mom did tell me though that she could only get 1 room in her name with the resident rate, so her husband had to call and reserve another. I am not sure how accurate that info is just what she told me. So if thats true each in law would have to make a resident reservation

Upvote 0

maroman

Original Poster
we are DVC members and comming form Chicago, my mom lives in Fl and will be staying at the world when we are there. She is staying at the POP, we will be there form 11/24-12/3. and I know she got the resident rate already. I did just see that the AP rates just came out so I don't know if that affects or which would be cheaper the AP rates or the resident rate. My mom did tell me though that she could only get 1 room in her name with the resident rate, so her husband had to call and reserve another. I am not sure how accurate that info is just what she told me. So if thats true each in law would have to make a resident reservation

Thanks, that's good to know about accepting reservations.
I figured that you can only book one room per resident so I'll just make sure to call twice.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom