Need Opinion on Lego park expansion I’m doing

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
I’m currently looking at renovating Fantasyland, and I need to do three things: replace the half baked land I built btw tomorrowland and fantasy land with a fantasyland dark ride, replace or renovate the cruddy looking Mickey Mouse dark ride I made a while ago, and in my other park, add a new land where I can’t have a land with buildings over 3 inches tall to avoid blocking the nice mountain range I made for Cars land.

I need to know what fairy tale I should use for Fantasyland’s new ride, like Pinocchio, Peter Pan, or Tangled (or I might convert the entire fantasyland into a frozen kingdom).

I’ve also considered replacing the paper printed scenes of the Mickey Mouse ride with Lego builds, but this would take a lot of space and time.

There is no land in my imagination that would not be a small town (which I don’t want) that could be built in the other park. Also it needs to be small. I’ve considered just making an expansion of cars land instead.

Thoughts?

MickeyMouse10

You could always do a Pixar section (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc). It could even showcase some movies that aren't big enough for a whole land, but deserve an attraction.

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
You could always do a Pixar section (Monsters Inc, Incredibles, etc). It could even showcase some movies that aren't big enough for a whole land, but deserve an attraction.
I got an idea: have a Los Angeles style Toontown or a Frontierland styled expansion of the cars land. Thoughts?

MickeyMouse10

I got an idea: have a Los Angeles style Toontown or a Frontierland styled expansion of the cars land. Thoughts?

I like the first one. I almost used an idea just like that one called Toonseltown (tinseltown). It too was patterned after Los Angeles. But I decided to go with Toontown instead for my future land idea.

Mr. Tux

Original Poster
Yep, I like the first one. I almost used an idea just like that one called Toonseltown (tinseltown). It too was patterned after Los Angeles. But I decided to go with Toontown instead for my future land idea.
Well, that should do it, it won’t block my beautifully painted Cadillac range then. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom