Need Info from the people that has attended Mickey's Not So Scary.

SherKhan

Original Poster
Hi, I'm just curious. I'm a villain lover and for anyone who has attended Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween, are the villains out to take pictures with? I'm not talking about the regular villains like Capt. Hook, Judge Claud Frolow (pardon my spl), etc. I'm really interested on getting pics w/ the Evil Queen, the Witch, etc. I'd like to know before I decide to attend this event. Thank you very much.

DisneySaint

I don't remember seeing many characters, but then again, I wasn't looking for them. I'm sure Toontown (or whatever it is called nowadays, I haven't been there since I was a tyke) is loaded with them.

jeff_in_FL2003

Last year there were villains in the castle hub after the castle show instead of the usual happier characters. It was fun to see them. It was a year ago so I might be wrong on this, but I remember seeing Frollo, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Goliath from Gargoyles, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Cruella DeVil, and the Big Bad Wolf. There may have been more but I remember seeing those for sure.

Lauriebar

jeff_in_FL2003 said:
Last year there were villains in the castle hub after the castle show instead of the usual happier characters. It was fun to see them. It was a year ago so I might be wrong on this, but I remember seeing Frollo, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, Goliath from Gargoyles, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, Cruella DeVil, and the Big Bad Wolf. There may have been more but I remember seeing those for sure.

I saw them there last year as well. It was right before the second parade was lining up. I would add one to your list though...Governor Ratcliffe.

manda0125

Characters

I think it was last year or the year before I had my picture taken with the Witch from Snow White, Scrooge McDuck, Stromboli, and the Big Bad Wolf. I saw the Evil Queen too. They were all infront of the castle.

MSTINKHERBELL01

SherKhan said:
Hi, I'm just curious. I'm a villain lover and for anyone who has attended Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween, are the villains out to take pictures with? I'm not talking about the regular villains like Capt. Hook, Judge Claud Frolow (pardon my spl), etc. I'm really interested on getting pics w/ the Evil Queen, the Witch, etc. I'd like to know before I decide to attend this event. Thank you very much.
Welcome to the boards! Eh, just come and join in on the fun. There! I've made the decision for you:lookaroun Now....see at the Halloween Party! :wave:

drew81

Villians can vary from night to night. They had Ratcliffe, Cruella, Jafar, Big Bad Wolf, Malificent at the castle after the shows. Queen of Hearts was back at the candy trail. The Snow Witch, Stromboli, and Gaston were all there in 2003.

GenieGirl

Most of the villains will be in the Mix and Mingle (castle show) and be signing during that. As far as I know that will be the best and only place to see them. I love the baddies as well!

WDWKat26

At MNSSHP in 2004 I had a friend who was friends with Frollo. They had out Jafar, Ratcliffe, Prince John, Maleficent, Snow Queen, Frollo, Cruella and the Big Bad Wolf. I could be missing 1 or 2 but that's who I remember :)

WDWKat26 said:
At MNSSHP in 2004 I had a friend who was friends with Frollo. They had out Jafar, Ratcliffe, Prince John, Maleficent, Snow Queen, Frollo, Cruella and the Big Bad Wolf. I could be missing 1 or 2 but that's who I remember :)

The Sheriff of Nottingham was there too.

SherKhan

Original Poster
Thanks for the responds people. Also, thank you MSTINKHERBELL01 for the welcome. I do believe that I'll be heading up for the MNSSHP this year. It'll be a Tues. night. Does it usually get packed on weeknights? I really do hope that lots of Villains will be there. I know that my all time favorite villain can't really go out and take a pic, Sher Khan, but oh well, I'll still be wishing on the star that one day I'll take a pic w/ Sher Khan.

WDWKat26

SherKhan said:
Thanks for the responds people. Also, thank you MSTINKHERBELL01 for the welcome. I do believe that I'll be heading up for the MNSSHP this year. It'll be a Tues. night. Does it usually get packed on weeknights? I really do hope that lots of Villains will be there. I know that my all time favorite villain can't really go out and take a pic, Sher Khan, but oh well, I'll still be wishing on the star that one day I'll take a pic w/ Sher Khan.

Unfortunately, there isn't a costume for Sher Khan :( Sorry!

drew81

Sher Kahn is in Disney on Ice Jungle Adventures. If you ever wanted to see him that's where he would be.

On the topic of villians, I wish Hades we be out this year. Disneyland has him out on set every year during the Halloween period.

Kurtj43

Does anyone know if adults can wear masks w/ their costumes...I heard somewhere only kids can (but want to know for sure)

Thanks!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom