Need hotel one night before, one night after WDW stay

cbleigh

Original Poster
We are driving to WDW. We have our stay booked there for six nights. We need a hotel in the area for one night before and one night after. We would like it to be clean but as inexpensive as possible. Any recomendations?

SAV

If you have an "Entertainment" card, you can get the Courtyard at Vista Place for around $60 per night.

NedFlanders

depending on where you are coming from you might look at staying somewhere outside of Orlando either north or south.... If you are looking for the cheapest yet safe I think you would have a better chance of finding them outside Orlando... the very cheap near Disney aren't what I would call the safest places in the area.

Susan Savia

We like the Ramada Gateway, just outside the WDW gates on 192. Friendly staff, clean rooms, fridge, parking at your door. Reasonable.

todaytourism

420WDW MONSTER

has anyone ever stayed the night ayt sera largo hotel.44bucks a night seems pretty cheap.
is it better or worse then a motel 6?
how far is it away from bars and restaurants?
we were looking for somethin to do on the night we arrive, any suggestions?
i was thinking old town. i looked on their website and they have old cars and stuff like that
we are in the same situation, we need a hotel the night before and after disney, but we are flying. i just wanna make the most of our triip

AlishaSimonLee

I know that this is probably late, but if you want absolutely cheapest the best thing to do is book off of Hotwire. We have never gotten a place that we hated, and the prices are about 1/3 to 1/2 off.

In location type "Disney World" and when the results come up the best places to search in is "Lake Buena Vista" for the nicest, "Main Gate" and "West of Disney" are also good; finally "Kissimmie" will usually get you the cheapest rooms. Also, subtract a half a star from the rating for realistic expectations.

Remember, things change all the time based on dates. These results are from my general experience. We have used this service about a dozen times over the years. I have only been disappointed once, but management gave me a free night stay on a later date so it was alright.

I have used Hotwire to book a one bedroom condo, upgraded it directly for a fifteen bucks a night to a three bedroom, (Hotwire had no knowledge of this) combined with my Military discount to get a week vacation for four adults and four children (granted, two of them were under three) for less than a grand. We went during the offseason and spent less than 300 bucks for the condo. We shopped at Aldi, ate out of a cooler in the parking lot for lunch, cooked our own breakfast and late dinner. The military tickets were I get in free and I could get an additional four for 100 bucks each. I had to pay for one Child ticket. I am not sure though, it was two years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom