Need Help Understanding FP+

WDW95

Original Poster
We just planned a last minute trip down to FL and have 1 day to spend at Disney. We're deciding between MK and EP still. I've tried reading up on FP+ but can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for.

We're going in about 2 weeks. Is that too short notice for fastpass? Are all the good attractions already taken probably? We'll either stay off site or at SoG so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I know the most important things to get FP for are SDMT and Frozen. At this rate since it is so close is that even still possible? Do we have a chance of getting them day of?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We just planned a last minute trip down to FL and have 1 day to spend at Disney. We're deciding between MK and EP still. I've tried reading up on FP+ but can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for.

We're going in about 2 weeks. Is that too short notice for fastpass? Are all the good attractions already taken probably? We'll either stay off site or at SoG so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I know the most important things to get FP for are SDMT and Frozen. At this rate since it is so close is that even still possible? Do we have a chance of getting them day of?

I just tried to make FP+ reservation for the second week of September and Frozen Ever After already had pretty limited availability. You definitely want to make your reservations ASAP to see what you can get. Note that you can't make advanced reservation for both Epcot and MK on the same day so you will need to choose one or the other.

CheshireCat12

If I only had one day I would go to MK, even though I love Epcot. Make your FP+ now, there is no reason to wait if you know what day you are going! I would do 7DMT for sure on FP+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom