Need help for WDW-loving teacher!

joelleharbert

Original Poster
Hi! I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right spot, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for an "end-of-the-year" gift for my son's WDW-loving teacher. They were going to try to take a trip there this summer, but now they can't due to budget constraints. Any ideas out there on what I could buy her to tell her thank you and also indulge her love of Disney? Thanks for the help!

slappy magoo

Biggest problem with that is, any idea for a gift we can imagine, the teacher might already have, if she is that much of a Disney nut. I'd suggest a Disney DVD, but not necessarily one of the most popular animated features. One of the Walt Disney Treasures, maybe, or one of the recent releases of the old nature documentaries. Maybe an older live-action title from the vault, like the original Parent Trap or 20,000 Leagues.

If you know whether or not she likes to cook, maybe one of the Disney cookbooks, so they can at least eat like they're at WDW.

You may also want to check out disneyshopping.com. Even check out their outlet store.

Whatever you choose, give her the gift receipt in case she already owns it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom