Need help, Fall trip for 7 people

chenzo

I am planning a trip for this fall. My problem is tha we have 7 of us, 2 adults 5 kids. Kids are between 14 and 8 years old. We would like to stay in one room, instead of side by side. I know there are the all star music suites, but they dont seem big enough. Then there are the treehouses, I dont even know where they are and how to get back and forth to parks. And then there the villas. So whitch would be the best, the easiest to get the parks, and pools and such. any help would be great. thanks

Nemo14

With a group that size, I'd look into renting a vacation home. You'll have a lot more privacy, less stress, your own pool, kitchen, laundry, etc.

Upvote 0

Yanks07

We vacationed for years with my wife and I and 6 teen age boys, we always stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and managed fine. Most sleep 8 some 9 I think. Have fun choosing.

Upvote 0

addcogulf

Wanting to be together, I would recommend the Vacation Villas. I stayed there many times. I traveled with four kids also. So there was always at least six of us. The two bedroom villas sleep eight, a master bedroom with a king size bed, a second bedroom with two queen beds and a living room with a full size pull out couch. It also has a laundry room, a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. I stayed in a few, but my favorite is the first vacation club built, Old Key West. The rooms are the largest, and it has bus service the picks you up at certain points to bring you to the front. Some, like the villas at Wilderness Lodge, you must walk to the front bus stop. Key West is very bright and airy. It has seven pools, the main pool very lovely near the front. Request a two bedroom villa nearest the main pool, then you are near the resurant and front of the resort. In the fall, you may get some discounts also. After you book, keep checking for discounts. You can have them applied to your resort package. You will love any Resort you pick, but I think you will be very happy staying at Key West. :wave:

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

If you are into camping, they will allow up to ten people at one campsite at Fort Wilderness. A couple of tents and sleeping gear, you'd be all set. If you are driving bring the bikes - the kids would have a blast

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom