Need Help Deciding

psdisney

I need some help deciding between going the last week in September (already booked...studio at AKL) or the 3rd week in October! For some reason I can't decide which is better. How hot/humid will Sept. be? Never been in Sept and haven't been in Oct. since honeymoon in 2003! I know the crowd levels should be lower than other times of the year, but I just can't make up my mind! Will be me and my hubby and 2 little ones. Thanks!!!

real mad hatter

Hmm.

Well we always go in July,yes it's hot but bearable,remember were from Scotland and we love the heat,not exactly in abundance here.As far as Sep or Oct,my friend was there last year two middle weeks in October and due to Halloween it was busy.:wave:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I think either week will be a good choice. Both weeks you will get a decked out MK for Halloween and should be able to take in a MNSSHP should you chose to. Both weeks should have lower crowd levels. But the week in October should be better as far as the temp goes. Yes you do have a hard choice to make. Oh just though about this..Sept you might be able to take advantage of the Free Dining plan...that might make it a winner!!! Good luck!!! and have a awesome trip.

Upvote 0

disneypets

Sometimes early sept. can still have some days with rain depending on how hurricane season is. Sept. if you need to take advantage of the dining but I would pick oct. for the weather. Both times are great for low crowds. Have fun!!

Upvote 0

Princess7

September has slightly lower crowds than October. October has cooler weather than September. Both months are wonderful times to visit and I'm sure you will have a great time no matter which month you choose.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom