Need Help Deciding

Ergens2

My husband and I are planning our 1 year wedding /2 year engagement anniversary for next Oct. . We were at the Beach Club 2 years ago and would like to try and stay at Boardwalk this time. I was going to try and book a villa instead of a waterview Inn room. Is it worth the extra $. I have heard the villas are nice. Any opinions out there? Or maybe the Beach Club Villas? Your help would be great! I am going to try and book it this weekend.:brick:

disneyisbest

I have never actually stayed in one, but to me it looks like the villas would not be ideal for two people. I mean unless you just like all the extra space or are staying long enough that you might want some of the comforts of home.

Upvote 0

DVCMommy

Our family just stayed in the Villa at Boardwalk, and we enjoyed it very much. The thing is, we had six people to house for two weeks, so we took the 2 bedroom. We usually go for the one bedroom when it's just the three of us, mainly because we enjoy having the washer/dryer, and we need the extra space if we want to be romantical (the jacuzzi tub's pretty nice as well). ;) Having a full kitchen is good if the little one is too tired to go out to eat.

If it's just the two of you, I don't know if I'd bother getting the Villa. Boardwalk is wonderfully romantic in a turn-of-the-century sort of way, but the extra $$ will only pay-off if you're staying for more than a week. The Hubby and I honeymooned at Beach Club, but we keep coming back to the Boardwalk's old-fashioned charm. Before the kiddo, we stayed in the studios and had an equally wonderful experience.

If you have any questions, let me know~

Upvote 0

Ergens2

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks for your advice everyone! We are staying for 10 days. I thought the idea of a full kitchen and washer and dryer would be nice. It is expensive but not that bad b/c I am a cast member. I am also diabetic so I have to have juice and low sugar snacks at my finger tips. How do the studios rank? Maybe that would be a better option.:veryconfu We may just stay on the Inn side. We always stay at either Y & B or Boardwalk, so I will not be heart broken if we don't get a villa.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom