Need help deciding where to stay in September/Oct. and Novemeber/Dec

_Scar

I'm going to rent more DVC points and I've figured it's best to reserve asap.

So, which resorts are best for both Halloween-time and Christmas-time? I mean "best" as in the most festive- y'know? :shrug:

I figured BLT for Halloween, but I want to stay somewhere else during Christmas-time.

What's your opinion?

mousefan1972

If you are talking about 2010, you might be able to get SSR or OKW. Availability is very limited for both Halloween and XMas time for this year, since both are well within the 7 month booking window. I'd get on that ASAP. If you mean 2011... then Villas at Wilderness Lodge for Christmas time would be my vote.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Wow, you think those 2 are my only options? That sucks

Yep. With DVC, owners can book at their home resort 11 months in advance of their check in date, and they can book 7 months in advance for any other DVC resort. So since both Halloween and Christmas are well into that 7 month window, not much is going to be left. Typically OKW and SSR are the last to book up because they are the largest and furthest away from the parks. AKV is the 3rd to last to fill up, because it is also pretty big. I'd find an owner with points to rent ASAP so they can check availability for you. I don't have any to rent or I'd check for you. We plan to use all of ours. Good luck!

Upvote 0

_Scar

Original Poster
Can any DVC members see if there is any availability for weekends in sep/oct and nov/dec for any resorts except SSR?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom