Need help choosing an Epcot Dinner

mickey2008.1

Les Chefs de France is horrible. From food to service. Coral Reef just ok. Have not been to La Hacienda except for lunch, and very goos. Rose has good fish n chips. Maybe a fun hibachi table at Tepan Edo is the answer. Alwatys a great show, food is pretty good, and always great service. Remember, it may be cold that time of year, so outdoor dining is questionable. I would suggest a place that meets your palate, and then play it from there. If you want signature, try Le Cellier.

lbrad

I don't eat seafood, so I have no opinion on the current offerings at Coral Reef.

However, I would go with either:

Via Napoli (fun atmosphere, great food, and a fantastic wine list)
La Hacienda (same as above, but with Mexican food and tequila instead of great wine)
Rose and Crown (food is average to me, but I love the drinks, view, and the atmosphere)

I second these nominations!!!:slurp:

scoobygirl39541

Oh man, we're eating at Les Chefs de France for the first time this December and these reviews are scaring me :veryconfu We've eaten at Tutta-whatever in Italy, Le Cellier ,and Coral Reef in years past. No one in my family likes Mexican or Chinese/Japanese, so we figured France would be a good choice this year. I've heard good thing's about the Biergarten, maybe we'll try that next year. About the Rose and Crown... is that just a fried food place? That's the impression I got. Do they have healthy meal options?

CaptainShortty

Oh man, we're eating at Les Chefs de France for the first time this December and these reviews are scaring me :veryconfu We've eaten at Tutta-whatever in Italy, Le Cellier ,and Coral Reef in years past. No one in my family likes Mexican or Chinese/Japanese, so we figured France would be a good choice this year. I've heard good thing's about the Biergarten, maybe we'll try that next year. About the Rose and Crown... is that just a fried food place? That's the impression I got. Do they have healthy meal options?

I've eaten at Le Chefs multiple times and always had great experiences with the food AND especially the service. It's one of my favorites around world showcase. The two servers I had the last two times I was there and they were fantastic. It's also a great deal IMO if you're on the dining plan. You get a lot of food as compared to some of the other restaurants. I wouldn't be to scared. Hopefully you'll have a great experience like I have. =)

Kirk88

If you have a knack for different and an open mind, the food at Akershus (Norway) is AMAZING! Have fun on the trip! I'll admit though, Whispering Canyon was probably our most disappointing sit down meal this past summer.

goofysgurl

Rose & Crown is a "pub" style restaurant, they had a salad entree and a vegetarian choice the last time I was there. In fact, the fish & chips is the only fried dish I can think of...maybe the burger, too (never had it so I don't know how it's prepared) The food is good/decent -but watching Illuminations from their outside patio makes it probably one of best meals you can have in WDW. I cancelled my ADR for my next trip at Les Chefs - no one, and I really mean NO ONE, I know had eaten there recently and had anything good to say about it.

Oh no! Rose and Crown is very good dining! Neat place and our service has always been great. I believe allears.net .... has menus for every restaurant on property.:slurp:

mrsdanalind

They have a full menu with every thing from appetisers to dessert. We eat there just about every year for the past 4. My favorite is the Fish and Chips which is a huge portion, my hubby likes the shepard pie and my daugher loves the potato leek soup, and the burgers.. but next year she's gonna have fish and chips with me.

DrummerAlly

How about Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco? The food is outstanding and different (but not too different), you never need reservations, plus theres some entertainment for the men and baby. The restaurant is definitely under-rated. If you can score reservations at the Rose & Crown for illuminations, thats another great choice.

jmcdougall

We are from Louisiana "seafood capital of the world" (in native LA opinions anyway). We ate at Coral Reef last year after the rave reviews from Hollybelle. My husband and I absolutely love the coral reef. I ordered Mahi Mahi and he ordered Swordfish. We shared and it was fantastic. Neither fish is native to LA so it was new to us but amazing. The rest of our group loved their meals also (especially the steak). The atmosphere was great and the service. We will be back. Janine

hankhill

La Hacienda is wonderful as loing as you are into Mexican food. Chefs De France is wonderful as well. Those would be my two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom