Need Help! Attempting to convert BF into a Disney Lover!

disneyy

Hi,:wave: I often lurk here and have yet to post. You all know so much about Disney World and i need your help! So, I am currently planning a trip for 2012 or 2013 for my boyfriend and I. He has been once, when he was about four, and claims to remember absolutely nothing. So in a way it is his first trip. I REALLY want to make a good impressions on him and show him adults can have an awesome time in Disney! Please share some of your tips for having the ultimate trip!!
A few questions...
What time of year is best? (we have no restrictions with our jobs so it doesn't matter what month we take our vacation in)
What hotel to stay at? (I was thinking Poly. Although very pricey, it seems so fun and "disney".)
What restaurants? ( We both like all types of food- not picky)
Any special activities??

Again, I really appreciate any help you want to give me! This site is a wealth of Disney knowledge!

Thanks! :)

GeoDonJac34

October is a great time to go. lower crowds, warm weather, but not ungodly warm. Food and Wine Festival is awesome. Eat to the Beat concerts are sometimes really good.
I believe it's best not to over hype the trip. Sometimes when you talk it up too much, people might get disappointed. Happened to us once. I also agree with a previous poster about letting him decide on some things even if you know they are not real fun.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom