Need EPCOT assistance

DisneyMann

Hi all....Disney veteran with lots of knowledge but there's a couple of things regarding EPCOT that I need assistance with due to recent changes.

First time going to Epcot with the wall maze and I know the only way past SSE is to the right. The question I have is what would the best direction to line up at rope drop to get to TT? Is this the only area?

Secondly....we are staying at Pop and the new bus times are throwing a bit of a wrench in our morning plans. My wife wants no part of the skyliner due to height fears. We are meeting people out front and the skyliner would only get is to the gateway so that's out anyways. Is Uber (or the like) the only way? Also, where does Uber drop us off in Epcot?

Zé_Carioca

It is honestly hard to tell with the Epcot construction/walls. I went to Epcot less than a week after my last visit and the walls had yet again changed and a pathway that used to be open had closed. So I would ask again closer to your visit.

As for UBER, it drops you off near the entrance so you would be fine meeting friends out front. Someone might better point out the exact location though.

Upvote 0

DisneyMann

Original Poster
It is honestly hard to tell with the Epcot construction/walls. I went to Epcot less than a week after my last visit and the walls had yet again changed and a pathway that used to be open had closed. So I would ask again closer to your visit.

As for UBER, it drops you off near the entrance so you would be fine meeting friends out front. Someone might better point out the exact location though.

Thanks... that's all I needed. I wasn't sure if it was at the bus stops, etc...

Upvote 0

Wisconsin

We were at Pop last Wednesday morning and got a bus to Epcot at 7:48 a.m. which was perfect. Got us to the front gates with enough time for a coffee before parek opened!

Upvote 0

DisneyMann

Original Poster
We were at Pop last Wednesday morning and got a bus to Epcot at 7:48 a.m. which was perfect. Got us to the front gates with enough time for a coffee before parek opened!

Is there a rhyme or reason for the busses to Epcot from Pop??? We are staying there too and I know they are doing the hourly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom