• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Need another trip for more pictures

nngrendel

Original Poster
So it has been a year since my last visit. I look at my pictures often and wonder what I want to do next trip. At this point I dont know because I am in the middle of trying to buy a home and everything is on hold. This past week I finally decided to get some good prints of some of my work while there. My first image that I have printed since my trip. For some odd reason I decided to do a square metallic print of SSE 10x10. Didnt cost much and a good tester to see what it would look like to see if I wanted more. I just received my print from Bay Photo yesterday and I am blown away. I would post a picture of the print but it would do it no justice. Below is the original not cropped.

i-Vv4NMFr-M.jpg

Now I have the great idea of wanting all of the Park Icons done the same way on a 10x10 metallic print and all mounted in a single frame. However, I am missing Animal Kingdom and that ugly hat. Now I have a good excuse for going back. Cant Wait!

Anyone else have great ideas to do with prints??

CP_alum08

I have a 24x36 print of a shot I took at DHS (Mickey balloons with ToT bokeh) hanging in my living room. Eventually it will move to the bedroom when we get "real art" :) but for now it's a good place!
I like your idea of the 4 icons framed together. I have the 4 icons done by David Doss, they are individually framed but I have them hanging together in a square and get compliments in them all the time.

I'm always wanting more of my work printed but don't do it very often.

nngrendel

Original Poster

Four Parks, One World
by Allen Castillo, on Flickr

I posted this on flickr some time ago and was thinking of doing something similar. My only question is metal or canvas? Anyone have a preference?

I love the metallic one I just got. I think the night time colors rock with the metallic. Out of the prints I got back this week everyone's favorite is the metallic of SSE. I am now thinking of what kind of frame I want to do.

@Allen C your pictures are always great. Really love what you did for Animal Kingdom's Tree of Life. Thats the only one I dont have. I have the hat but its a daytime shot. I need to go back and grab it at night after most have left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom