Need Advice For Planning Trip in April with friends.

Silverguy4867

Hey all, I've been to Disney World 8 times since I was 7. I'm 18 now and a senior. I'm graduating in June. Anyway, me, my girlfriend and my very close high school friends (total of 7 including me and her) are planning a last hurrah, before my friends and I go spread out across the nation for college. 4 of us will 18, the other 3 will be 17. Just us. We're planning on leaving April 24th, returning May 1st. We want preferably two rooms at Pop Century, or any of the value with park hopper for 7 days. I just am kind of the one planning all of it, and really need advice as to how I should set it up with a package or something. I'll probably just contact a travel agent, but I figured I'd ask the real experts first. We're looking to book towards end of January.

Thanks so much. :wave:

Disneyfalcon

Hey all, I've been to Disney World 8 times since I was 7. I'm 18 now and a senior. I'm graduating in June. Anyway, me, my girlfriend and my very close high school friends (total of 7 including me and her) are planning a last hurrah, before my friends and I go spread out across the nation for college. 4 of us will 18, the other 3 will be 17. Just us. We're planning on leaving April 24th, returning May 1st. We want preferably two rooms at Pop Century, or any of the value with park hopper for 7 days. I just am kind of the one planning all of it, and really need advice as to how I should set it up with a package or something. I'll probably just contact a travel agent, but I figured I'd ask the real experts first. We're looking to book towards end of January.

Thanks so much. :wave:

Hi Silverguy! At the end of April, you'll probably want to go with the buy 4 get 3 free package. It's a great deal! The package would include your tickets and rooms.

We'd love to help you at Kingdom Konsultants! Give us a call or email and we can help with all your planning.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom