Near freezing temps

Duckberg

I'm sorry for those that were already booked in @ WDW for the next few days with this BIG :eek: chill. Hope you all can still have a great time :D

ArielLover

Unless the weather online is obscured. What is considered near freezing to cancel the spirit of aloha show. The temp is showing 68 degrees for this evening.

When we were down in December, I talked to a few performers, typically if it gets below 50 degrees they cancel.

wdw71fan

I live about a mile behind MK and can tell you the temperature hit a high of 48 today at my house, and it's currently 39 and falling fast.

Our low tonight is 25.. They were 100% right to cancel

pretty sure all water parks out here are closed tomorrow as well

disney4life2008

I arrived this morning. As long as the sun was out, the cold was bareable. However, the wind chill at the all stir sports was about high 30s in the afternoon. I watched fantasmic and it was freezing. Imagine only one section of the theater being full. Yet, tsmm still managed to have over a 2hour wait, lol. Then I headed to the magic kingdom and it was so cold tonight I only lasted an hour. Surprisingly people were on splash mountain and in the resort pool, I wish them well, lol. It was entirely too cold tonight. Luciky I am from Chicago and came prepared with my winter gear.

The cast members are telling guests Thursday should warm up. I had planned on going to animal kingdom at 7am tomorrow morning for emhs but the news report said low 20s early morning. I will pass on that and stay in my hotel in heat until later in the day.

NMBC1993

As a native of Fl, I have got to say I love this weater and hopes it sticks around! After dealing with 85 degree weather in December I can finally turn off my AC and not sweat when I walk to the mailbox. For those who complain about the cold I just tell them "Don't worry we've got 10 months of blazing heat coming right around the corner".

Choodles

It's miserable in FL when it's that could. We were at IOA last year and it was 10 degrees. It added an element to WWOHP but it was freezing!

PhilharMagician

It's miserable in FL when it's that could. We were at IOA last year and it was 10 degrees. It added an element to WWOHP but it was freezing!

The coldest temp recorded in Orlando was 17 degrees on Feb 6th 2000. Last year it was cold, but it barely hit the upper 20's, now add in the wind chill factor and the real feel may have been 10 degrees. It certainly felt like that in mid December last year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom