NBA Experience at Disney Springs

Cmdr_Crimson

Wonder if they would get the Huge Statue that sits at NBA City on Citywalk.
3963925147_296701f180_b.jpg

Jon81uk

Does seem strange with NBA City already at Universal that they want to build something similar at Disney Springs.
Doesn't seem the best replacement for DisneyQuest, so I'm hoping this will be a new build.

Figment2005

Does seem strange with NBA City already at Universal that they want to build something similar at Disney Springs.
Doesn't seem the best replacement for DisneyQuest, so I'm hoping this will be a new build.
I don't see DisneyQuest disappearing.

rangerbob

Maybe this will get it out of Universal. I attempted and from the look of it many others tried to walk in and walked out almost instantly. I almost never see anybody going into it or spending a lot of time there. I've been hearing rumors that it would be the next location to go after the new NBC bar and grill opens. Maybe they are getting a couple of choppers to hook up to the building and going to fly it into the new location at Disney. Good luck in the new location.

jt04

This is perfect for the DQ building if that is the choice. I thought there was something in the works like this. Any talk about the future of DQ or the AC gets no reaction from our experts. They have become very guarded about info in the last year or so.

The mouse gets the credit for a steal from Uni it would appear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom