NBA Experience at Disney Springs

ABQ

And the NBA HOF would draw a lot more people, but it's located in Springfield, Mass, a city that nobody really has any reason to go to unless you live in the area or plan to go to the HOF. The NBA Experience will do really good.
Outside of the Hockey HoF, no HoF (considering only North America) is in a city people flock to really, are they? Canton, OH; Cooperstown, NY? Though people outside Toronto are probably tired with the way they consider themselves the center of the hockey universe, they do have a better argument than Canton, Ohio would if they claimed to be the center of the football universe.

LSLS

Outside of the Hockey HoF, no HoF (considering only North America) is in a city people flock to really, are they? Canton, OH; Cooperstown, NY? Though people outside Toronto are probably tired with the way they consider themselves the center of the hockey universe, they do have a better argument than Canton, Ohio would if they claimed to be the center of the football universe.

Though they have much more of a claim if you look at where the sports/organizations were created.

ObscurityPoint

Not really. It's going to contain a number of different basketball interactive attractions. There will also be a sports bar attached to it.
Gotcha. If prices stay reasonable I can see it being popular with families and younger kids who are into sports. I'll always miss DQ but I don't really have an issue with this replacement. The building itself looks cool too.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

ObscurityPoint

I realize this is a petty concern, but the tiles remind me of a public restroom floor... possibly one in EPCOT, oddly enough.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think the Cedar Point bathrooms at the park entrance are designed the same way. I’m sure it’ll look better once the lights and screens are up and running.

trainplane3

Yeah I think the Cedar Point bathrooms at the park entrance are designed the same way. I’m sure it’ll look better once the lights and screens are up and running.
Heh, the tile does kinda reflect it a bit:
front-gate-3.jpg

Actually, the same company that did that also did the Banshee and Valravn stations with similar colors as this NBA thing:
Do we know what company is doing the building design? Because I'm seeing a weird pattern...

lazyboy97o

Heh, the tile does kinda reflect it a bit:
front-gate-3.jpg

Actually, the same company that did that also did the Banshee and Valravn stations with similar colors as this NBA thing:
Do we know what company is doing the building design? Because I'm seeing a weird pattern...
NBA Experience is being done by Stantec’s Orlando office that did the bulk of Disney Springs, so not the same company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom