Napping in EPCOT, dealing with new meds and Afib.

Kristamouse

Headed to EPCOT on Sunday with Hubs and 3 kids ages 8-13.
Over Memorial Day weekend I had a mild heart attack and my first AFib episode. Had a 3 night stay at the local hospital and feeling fine since.
This summer I have excercise, been boating, tubing, swimming and hiking with the family. So I can handle the per day steps.
I am worried about my mid day meds that leav me v. Tired and in need of a nap. Especially in the heat.
Any suggestions on somewhere I can sit cross cross apple sauce and steal a quick nap, preferably not outside.
We are staying off the skyliner so I could go back for a nap, but would like to stay in the park.
This is our only park day, we are headed to Naples to fish.
Thanks!

Lilofan

The American Adventure attraction (in the USA pavilion in World Showcase) is a long, indoor show in a dark, air-conditioned theater. It's a great place to inconspicuously take a little nap.
After stuffing my belly at all u can eat Germany, AA is where I take a nap in the ice cold theatre.

Upvote 0

LeighM

Headed to EPCOT on Sunday with Hubs and 3 kids ages 8-13.
Over Memorial Day weekend I had a mild heart attack and my first AFib episode. Had a 3 night stay at the local hospital and feeling fine since.
This summer I have excercise, been boating, tubing, swimming and hiking with the family. So I can handle the per day steps.
I am worried about my mid day meds that leav me v. Tired and in need of a nap. Especially in the heat.
Any suggestions on somewhere I can sit cross cross apple sauce and steal a quick nap, preferably not outside.
We are staying off the skyliner so I could go back for a nap, but would like to stay in the park.
This is our only park day, we are headed to Naples to fish.
Thanks!

I once mistakenly took nighttime cough meds during the day and I didn't know until they kicked in while on Living with the Land LOL. If you crash mid day post lunch, the far side next to the wall at Sunshine Seasons is usually empty. That's where I took my nap. My other suggestion is currently closed because of construction. But the guaranteed location would probably be the first aid center because I think they have cots in there. I would've gone there but I was having a nap-mergency and wouldn't have made it there :)

Upvote 0

DisneyFanatic12

DVC lounge is great if you have access to it. The Seas at the Seas with Nemo and Friends (aquarium) often had back corners with no one in them. Star Wars Launch Bay is the best in-park napping area IMO. But yes, that is at HS and not Epcot.

I’d say the BEST place is the Florida Blue Medicare lounge in the Morocco pavilion. It’s free to all guests, but you might have to sign up ahead of time. Self-service ice water (and sometimes coffee) is available, and the overall atmosphere is great for a nap (it’s just the restaurant that never reopened is open for guests to sit in).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom