Name and Age to Link?

neoshinok

Original Poster
Sorry for the newb question but I couldn't find this detail anywhere. A couple friends got 4 day tickets and we want to plan our trip together with our APs. They don't have resort reservations. I see the option to enter name and age to add other people but what happens next? I haven't tried to proceed but does it then ask for their email or ticket numbers? Trying to figure out how they get connected before I do something incorrectly.

Rob562

Sorry for the newb question but I couldn't find this detail anywhere. A couple friends got 4 day tickets and we want to plan our trip together with our APs. They don't have resort reservations. I see the option to enter name and age to add other people but what happens next? I haven't tried to proceed but does it then ask for their email or ticket numbers? Trying to figure out how they get connected before I do something incorrectly.

To make things easier in the future, I highly suggest each friend creates their own MDE account, and then connect to each other as friends. If they want to split off and do their own thing, it makes it easier.

Once they have their accounts, they can each add their tickets using the serial number.

-Rob

CaptainAmerica

It sounds like you haven't linked tickets yet, correct? If not, good. Add them to your Friends & Family list, then go to "Invite to Connect." Only once every person in the party is connected to every other person in the party should you link the tickets.

neoshinok

Original Poster
Thank you both very much! Again, I know this is 101 knowledge but I haven't done it before or found a basic answer. When I do the Invite to Connect and add them with Name and Age, will it then ask me for an email or some other way to connect that person?

Rob562

Thank you both very much! Again, I know this is 101 knowledge but I haven't done it before or found a basic answer. When I do the Invite to Connect and add them with Name and Age, will it then ask me for an email or some other way to connect that person?

This is at the bottom of the MDE app Add-a-Guest screen. (See attached screenshot) I presume the website is similar.

Also, once one person (you) is connected to everyone in the group, the others will find it easy to inter-connect to everyone else because they can "connect to people I may know" through you.

-Rob

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170614-204252.png
    Screenshot_20170614-204252.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 32

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom