Mythica The Lost World/Beastly Kingdom

Deathmournex

Original Poster
Mythica, The Lost World/Beastly Kingdom at Walt Disney World
Project Idea
Imagineers needed

Backstory:
Mythica is a story of lost legends and mysterious, mythical beings, with a magical Disney twist! and will be tied to beastly kingdom. The plot revolves around myths with the spirits of Mythica represented by some very familiar disney characters. With the vanquished monsters reforming in the lower world crossing over to Beastly Kingdom from the enchanted forest.

Lands:
The Lands or "Adventure Ports" of Mythica, The Lost World are

1. The Isle of Legends: An Adventure Port themed inspired by the many timeless tales of greek & roman mythology surronds this area
  2. Phils Island: An Adventure Port themed to discovery island to make it resemble phil's island
  3. Enchanted Forest: An Adventure Port themed to monsters from greek mythology will be roaming here at night similar to mythica and fantasmic shows. It crosses over to Beastly Kingdom
  4. Sky Garden: An Adventure Port themed to Disney's Fantasy Films (like fantasia for example)
  5. Fire Mountain: A Disney's Atlantis-inspired Adventure Port
  6. Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter: An Adventure Port inspired by both Percy Jackson Olympians & The Heroes of Olympus
  7. Mythica's Heroic Hall of Fame: An Adventure Port themed inspired by all of the heroic champions of greek mythology, pjo, disneys hercules and featuring their many heroic feats

I do have an idea though maybe a night time spectacular featuring the
scary monsters like Scythian dracanae, Laistrygonian Giants, drakons, empousai, Clazmonian Sow, manticore,
Hellhounds, Telkhines, the minotaur, and possibly many more that were last seen on the princess andromeda (reforming in the lower realms) now are also seen in beastly kingdoms & also among the many of the night time spectacular show (like fantasmic and mythica show altogether in one, but more similar to mythica then the fantasmic).

i can see pjo/disneys hercules definitely fits the setting of this Adventure Port.

All I Need are ideas for maybe some hotels/resorts, attractions, restaurants and live shows.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

I kinda forgot that Marvel has heroes and villains based off Greek Mythology, but most likely won’t be in it due to some associated with the Avengers, and X-men due to Universal’s theme park rights to some of Marvel.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

I wonder if this would fit in the Disneyland resort, but with a expansion to not only Greek Mythology, but also other mythologies like Norse Mythology with the case of Marvel’s Thor.

Deathmournex

Original Poster
I wonder if this would fit in the Disneyland resort, but with a expansion to not only Greek Mythology, but also other mythologies like Norse Mythology with the case of Marvel’s Thor.
that seems like a great idea that is what mythica is all about heroic hall of fame and etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom